PlayBuddy
May 18, 2024, 03:05:32 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Why do so many of you critisise Pogo?

Started by charliesowner,

Previous topic - Next topic

homelessdog

I haven't really criticized pogo about much.... but I'm a paying member, and I can if I want to.  If they piss me off enough I'll criticize them to the BBB.  But I'm a carefree guy, so that's not likely to happen.

charliesowner

Im sorry, I set this discussion off then went away on holiday !! hahaha

Im from the Uk, cant win jackpots, but, I wasnt looking for a gambling site, I was looking to have fun and Ive had lots. Met loads of nice people, loads of horrible people and even nearly fell in love once. (Dont tell my hubby). What more can I ask for, from such a greta site.

I dont really mind people complaining about pogo on this site, thats what its there for. But If I was running pogo, Id get mad at soem of the petty critisism and make a really hard challenge that hardlyt anyone can do, or close the site for a week, to make people realise just what theyre missing !  lmao, ( i wouldnt , just winding you up).

Some people complain if a challenge is challenging, I did suggest in one room, that pogo maybe should just give us the badges, not set challenges, but no-one understood me and thought i meant it. (dry Brit humour doesnt always come across in pogo lol).

Just one thing though, Im all for cheating to win badges, its part of the fun, but do people have to cheat using IMs in games like Pinochle? Thats a bit sad to me.
(although i did jump onto tables that were nearly finished to get Euchre wins, but that isnt depriving another player of the win, rating)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview