PlayBuddy
May 05, 2024, 08:57:36 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Quinn's Aquarium : Collect 60 pairs of Shell Tiles this week! [Download Cheat]
Crossword Cove HD : Solve 65 down words without using hints this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

pogo temp rooms..

Started by hereatic555,

Previous topic - Next topic

hereatic555

i think pogo did this on purpose to make sure we would lose some tokens what are your thoughts

Barbara

katieshunnybunny(rangerboy)

leezisme

i have been saying this from the day they shut the rooms. although i agree that i had trouble getting rooms to load and playing ONLY with bots, I have always had the loading problems and they were no different this time.

And also, after they closed the for fun rooms, the other rooms still had problems - I was playing with people who were getting 4 aces and being stood up (not timed out or folding) when the last ace they needed was turned. Several times when i was playing, my buttons would stick (not the whole game freezing) and i would time out, yet i could play the next hand as if nothing had happened.

From this I gathered and have been saying that Pogo closed the 'free' rooms to even out the tokens a bit/make us lose them (although they don't go anywhere - just redistribution) for the launch of the minis - for which we need tokens. I say this becasue on the first day or so after the rooms were closed, the low rollers rooms were flooded and people had to play in the middle rollers rooms - before everyone cottoned on to only checking that is lol.

Anyway thats 1 more conspiracy theory from me lol :-)

gagaman

Quote from: leezisme on June 27, 2005, 01:11:21 AM
i have been saying this from the day they shut the rooms. although i agree that i had trouble getting rooms to load and playing ONLY with bots, I have always had the loading problems and they were no different this time.

And also, after they closed the for fun rooms, the other rooms still had problems - I was playing with people who were getting 4 aces and being stood up (not timed out or folding) when the last ace they needed was turned. Several times when i was playing, my buttons would stick (not the whole game freezing) and i would time out, yet i could play the next hand as if nothing had happened.

From this I gathered and have been saying that Pogo closed the 'free' rooms to even out the tokens a bit/make us lose them (although they don't go anywhere - just redistribution) for the launch of the minis - for which we need tokens. I say this becasue on the first day or so after the rooms were closed, the low rollers rooms were flooded and people had to play in the middle rollers rooms - before everyone cottoned on to only checking that is lol.

Anyway thats 1 more conspiracy theory from me lol :-)

That's a great conspiracy, yet now I have one:

What if they closed the Fun Rooms to start putting the Minis in there, so then maybe they will close the Fun Rollers and put the Minis in there, oh well, oh and one question, what time does pogo go down for maintenence and when. Sorry  :-\

bobby

pogo goes under maintence on wednesday morning {new badge day} around 5am CENTRAL TIME

homelessdog

At 2 tokens per game, I don't think you're going go bankrupt, even if you lose every single game. 

gagaman

Quote from: bobby on June 27, 2005, 01:54:14 AM
pogo goes under maintence on wednesday morning {new badge day} around 5am CENTRAL TIME

Thank you, maybe that can be the day, 3rd conspiacy on this thread  :D

Barbara

Pogo doesn't always go down for maintenence.   They always take the weekly challenges down, yet they do not always go down as a whole.

gagaman

Quote from: Barbara on June 27, 2005, 07:32:48 AM

Pogo doesn't always go down for maintenence.   They always take the weekly challenges down, yet they do not always go down as a whole.

Oh OK, I wouldn't really know because when Pogo is updating their badges on Wednesday, I am usually sleeping (because I live in Australia). So thanks a lot

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview