This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Pogo Slots : Win 18000 coins this week! [Download Cheat]
Cookie Connect : Serve 70 customers this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

hearts (100 wins badge)

Started by S113H,

Previous topic - Next topic

S113H

I have been trying for months to complete the badge in hearts where you have to win 100 games. I dont get alot of time each week to play so I cant get it done on my own and the auto doesnt win enough games that I can get it done. any suggestions on how i can get this badge done with??

PogoMobile

WHAT BADGE IS THAT?!?!....NEVER HEARD OF IT I THINK....

Barbara

There is no challenge in hearts where you have to win 100 games.  There is a challenge where you have to win thirty 100 point games.  The only thing I can suggest for you to do this is to double browse, hook up with a friend, or just try to do a few a day.  Remember, that if you play with a friend you can always switch seats with the bot if you are losing.  Stand and sit and take the winning bot's hand and hopefully, the win.  There are always people in the lobby of the rooms who need help and would like to pair up.  There may even be people in this forum who are in the same situation as you and would be willing to help.

PogoMobile

What Badge Is It How DO You Get It...If Anyone Wants ToHelp Each Other Im Wlling TO Help....Whats It Spose To Be?!?!.....LOL....Im askin to many Q?

homelessdog

PogoMobile, it's a challenge badge from 2003, you have to win 30 games.  It's fairly easy, but time consuming, so my only advice is to just keep at it.

Barbara

All the badges can be accessed in your badge album by using the pull down menu for each game.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview