This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Pogo Slots : Win 18000 coins this week! [Download Cheat]
Cookie Connect : Serve 70 customers this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Poppa speeding up?

Started by Kashmir6449,

Previous topic - Next topic

Kashmir6449

This has nothing to do with the autos.  That being said, has anyone else had any problems with the gameplay of PoppaZoppa speeding up?  I'll play the first few games, no problems.  Then with the next round, the gameplay speeds up dramatically.  The clock ticks down MUCH faster, the monster jumps quicker, and when the clock finally ticks down to zero, it seems to be completely out of synch with the rest of the players, as I have to wait for about 30 more seconds for the round to end, even though my timer has been at zero.

Anyone else have this problem?  It's really annoying and distracting.  Is it a pogo problem, or a problem with my computer and/or settings?  I haven't noticed any other pogo game doing something like this.

Jeffer

It's almost certainly your settings.

I'd clear your cache, (Empty your temp internet files), and switch to MSVM exclusively.  Go to tools / internet options / advanced.  Scroll about half way down and uncheck all the Sun Java boxes.  Check all the MSVM ones.

While you don't have to restart your computer for these changes to take effect, I'd do it anyway in this instance.

Kashmir6449

Thanks alll!!! That did the trick! 

You guys on this forum are great!

Now, since I use Netscape, is there anyway to do that with Netscape?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview