PlayBuddy
May 04, 2024, 01:40:24 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Quinn's Aquarium : Collect 60 pairs of Shell Tiles this week! [Download Cheat]
Crossword Cove HD : Solve 65 down words without using hints this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Harvest Mania..new ranks???

Started by eajcfoots,

Previous topic - Next topic

eajcfoots

Hey all-
         was just wondering if anyone heard about pogo adding new ranks to harvest mania? I was in the room tonight playing and alot of people were talking about that they heard pogo was adding 25 more ranks of that game.........can yu imagine :'( im still on 21 :-\ >:( :'(

bobby

homelessdog

Haven't heard that.  But I have seen that they're adding Harvest Mania to the Pogo Mobile line-up and there will be rank badges for that. 

Adacia

Ohhhh Lawdy! I'd rather have them add 50 ranks to greenback leapfrog :-X. Harvest Mania has got to be the lamest game pogo ever made lol. I've been rank 23 for 3 months now and cannot bring myself to finish it.

katieshunnybunny(rangerboy)

viggie, viggie, viggie.  Ugggggg I am haveing thoughts of that right now.

Carly

fyrebreather

let's see...given the fact that not long after i finished world class, they added more ranks to that, and given the fact that i've recently finished the current harvest mania ranks... the possibility looks good  O0 i wouldn't mind though, i like that game. :)

Roseybud333

I guess maybe because i'm still like rank 2 lmao it seems like u just do the same thing over and over again! Not even a change of veggies or anything. . . Kinda lame and boring to me. I only play it when there is a challenge! ::)

homelessdog

Quote from: Roseybud333 on July 12, 2005, 12:51:25 PM
I guess maybe because i'm still like rank 2 lmao it seems like u just do the same thing over and over again! Not even a change of veggies or anything. . . Kinda lame and boring to me. I only play it when there is a challenge! ::)

Play it on Hard difficulty and try to survive for as long as you can, there's a challenge all right!  It's much more fun on Hard because the veggies come so much faster and there are the special icons that pop up in each round.  The ranks go really fast.  I don't think I've made it past year 6 though!

Roseybud333

Thank you for the advice. . . . I guess playing on hard would make the ranks go by faster LOL Thanks again for the tips! ;)

JohnsBeth

I hope they don't, I have Rank 24  in my sights, so plan on finishing this game by the end of summer.  My granddaughter thinks the veggies are calling the House Elf, Dobbie, from Harry Potter!!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview