PlayBuddy
May 16, 2024, 01:17:59 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

New Charges

Started by nightperson,

Previous topic - Next topic

Stinkerbell

My mom and dad (each have their own account) had to pay $34.  There was a notice that said AOL Members will be able to renew at $29.

tponka

Quote from: Beth on August 10, 2006, 09:17:34 PM
I was charged $34.99 last month for my renewal  >>:D

me too.. I got both email and pogomail notifications of the rate increases..

shoes

nightperson

yes it is when it is working my renew come up in sept

BadgeBabe

Well, I don't have a clue what I owe them. They made a time adjustment on my account when they mistakenly suspended it for a few days because someone didn't understand that my screen name was not obscene, and have never put when it will expire or how much it is to renew. It says " Promo time/ No fee".

The thought occurred to me yesterday when I was looking at the billing: Does anyone think this means that they are not going to renew my account?  :'((

nightperson

Quote from: Iwanttowin2 on August 12, 2006, 01:22:25 PM
Well, I don't have a clue what I owe them. They made a time adjustment on my account when they mistakenly suspended it for a few days because someone didn't understand that my screen name was not obscene, and have never put when it will expire or how much it is to renew. It says " Promo time/ No fee".

The thought occurred to me yesterday when I was looking at the billing: Does anyone think this means that they are not going to renew my account?  :'((
maybe you will get a year free for the fuss some1 made

BadgeBabe

Beautiful thought about the free one year, thanks for that!! Chances are, I will get up one AM to an expired Club Pogo account without any warning.... sigh.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview