This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Pogo Slots : Win 18000 coins this week! [Download Cheat]
Cookie Connect : Serve 70 customers this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Canasta and red 3's

Started by joeyblow45634,

Previous topic - Next topic

joeyblow45634

I was wondering, do you  get credit for your partners 3'S when you play in a with four people???  What i mean is say George, Jane, Tom and Frank play a for person game. Jane and frank are a team. Jane gets 2 red three's, would frank also get the credit for it also or would just Jane??
Thanks for the help.

Motley

You get credit for your partners Red 3's.  I used to play that way but I stopped when my partner (normally a bot) would never meld and I would go crazy seeing that.  I started doing 2 player and running 3-bagger and walked away and my sanity returned to a nice even mix.

Barbara

Wise advice from a great Pogo player.  You are best playing a 2 player game and using the awesome auto, 3 bagger.

joeyblow45634

Thanks for the replys. I'm going to give it a try.
I'm trying to catch up on badges. My friend and I have a contest to see who can get the most badges. Right now I'm in the lead by one. But trying to get  the first Canasta badge, so was hoping to find the fastest way.

Barbara

Good luck in your quest, as if your friend stands a chance against you, bah ha ha!

joeyblow45634

ty. I'm sure I'll beat her.  I'm on more than she is. 

Barbara

You get on with your badge grabbing self and show her who's boss.

kessler

Quote from: Motley on July 18, 2005, 07:57:01 PM
You get credit for your partners Red 3's.  I used to play that way but I stopped when my partner (normally a bot) would never meld and I would go crazy seeing that.  I started doing 2 player and running 3-bagger and walked away and my sanity returned to a nice even mix.

Walk away.. do not watch! Stay away from your computer! I sweat every time I run that program watching it ditch every game, but hey, it's well worth it.

Barbara

I could not agree more.  You come back and you see the red 3's you have acquired and it makes up for that bot beating you.  It is all about those red 3's.

katieshunnybunny(rangerboy)

Red 3's ia right.  I have got that last cansta badge your after and I didn't use an Auto so I say if you have a bet use it and collect them and win your money!!!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview