PlayBuddy
May 05, 2024, 10:00:37 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Quinn's Aquarium : Collect 60 pairs of Shell Tiles this week! [Download Cheat]
Crossword Cove HD : Solve 65 down words without using hints this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Natural 4 Aces Badge

Started by Roseybud333,

Previous topic - Next topic

Roseybud333

Anyone have any idea how long it takes to get the Natural 4 Aces Badge in Texas Hold Em?
I have been trying for awhile and I'm starting to get anxious LOL

mrcopyrightuk

it took m8 ages to get it but now i've had it 3 times now  O0

u just have to get lucky m8 wit the cards but if u get it dont bet because if u do they will fold on u and u dont get it so if uhave 2 in your hand and 2 come on deck just check till the end or call if they bet :) GOOD LUCK

Jeffer

The odds of getting 4 aces in 7 cards is 7735 - 1.

katieshunnybunny(rangerboy)

I bet you will get it before you get the raising star badge again!!!

I have gotten the 4 aces twice its the other one I don't have.

Roseybud333

In Omaha I have gotten the aces i think i have a x6 next to it LOL But Texas Hold Em has an Aces badge too and I want it!!!!! LOL Thank U All! ;)

lvdust72

I don't have any of them.  :'(  I think Pogo should allow us to give our extras to others, *badge trading* cuz I have gotten the 36 badge about 4 times now.   O0  :D

Roseybud333

Quote from: lvdust72 on July 19, 2005, 04:23:00 PM
I don't have any of them. :'( I think Pogo should allow us to give our extras to others, *badge trading* cuz I have gotten the 36 badge about 4 times now. O0 :D
Ohhhhhhhhh I will happily trade ya a 36 badge for a Aces badge from Omaha. . .  O0

Barbara

The ace badge is not that hard to get.  Hang in there and I am sure you will have a happy announcement for us soon.

lvdust72

Barb, your words always push me to make sure I get it. Eah time you give advice, I end up getting it.  Gonna go play  until I get it now. 

You teach so well, my badge goddess!!  :-*

Betty Boop

ohhhhhhhhh i like badge goddess a whole lot better than badge fairy..........goddess has so much class....

Barbara

Ya'll are sweet, thanks!  The Badge Fairy name came from my helping people to get badges.  I have earned over 3,000 to date.  It is fun to be able to help those who truly make an effort and can't.  Betty chips in and joins me and she know that sometimes it is a little frustrating, lol. 

Betty Boop

patience is a virtue.......ohhhhhhhhh how about the badge Saint??????????

Barbara

You've seen some of my "less saintly" moments Betty.  I am just glad that you were there to pull it together and get the badge.  You are my touch stone xo

Betty Boop

awwwwwww you know im there when the time allows me which hasnt been much lately........i do need some assistance though......please keep good thoughts for me as my union and the company do contract negotiations.......contract ends august 13 and I do not want to go on strike .......will kill my cake and wine budget.........ttfn........im off to bed..........all hail to Saint Barbara, Goddess of Badges....hehehehe

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview