PlayBuddy
May 17, 2024, 09:26:18 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Spider Solitaire glitch auto now available!

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

burning_bright25

so how long before its obvious that a ton of people have all the badges in one day? LOL  this is crazy in a good way...i hate this game...yay glitches.   will we get in trouble? LOL

Barbara

Jump on the glitch now.  It won't take long, even if you are in the low ranks.  Strike while the iron is hot because Pogo can fix it at any second.  I got the final badge six months ago, trust me, you don't want to do this one the hard way.

Jeffer

Quote from: Barbara on August 01, 2005, 12:20:16 PM
Jump on the glitch now.  It won't take long, even if you are in the low ranks.  Strike while the iron is hot because Pogo can fix it at any second.  I got the final badge six months ago, trust me, you don't want to do this one the hard way.

I agree.  Get on it while everyone is doing it.  Pogo isn't going to cancel thousands of accounts because of this.  Do it before RDSS has a "server issue".  Remember the social Omaha rooms a few weeks ago?

burning_bright25

Good point....went from 2-30 in probly 30 mins..depends on how fast your game refreshes.  Badges are badges are badges lol the easier they are to get the better!

isew

WOW, this is wonderful!   O0    :-*

How long do ya'll think it will be before Pogo Police catch the glitch?   :(

Are there any glitches in other games that I need to know about?    ;D

christina

I agree Barbara. I wasn't going to go all the way with this. But when I went from rank 10 to 20 in a matter of 20 minutes, I knew if I stopped I would regret it somewhere down the road. So I just went for it, and now that's one more game under my belt. Especially once I saw it being discussed in the chat room, I knew it was now or never!

lvdust72

I went for it as well.  Everyone in all the different rooms I was in, were either talking about it, or you could see them bouncing in and out.  First game to have all the badges!  :D O0

Morgan

Quote from: luvmydogmax on August 01, 2005, 12:33:08 PM
well got 3 peoples today, doing it by hand thanks for the info......u guys rock as usual, now if we could just get the word jong one back

how does this work manualy.. or does it... with out the spinner

NM i figured it out

COMPLETED !!

burning_bright25

WOW! I am done..neato.  I really hate this game....now I don't have to worry about it...YAY GLITCHES!

Mayhem

Load up Internet Explorer and go to Tools / Internet Options and under Temp Internet Files .. click on the "Delete Files" button.

That will clear your cache and hopefully resolve your issue.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

winterangel

Can someone tell me why my post was deleted?  Did I do something wrong?  Thanks.

Mayhem

no .. probably got deleted due to it has already been discussed already
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

winterangel

Whew.  My first post.  Thought I had made really bad error!! Thank you.   ;)

shadowlands2

O0 I hate RDSS..I was on rank 1 LOL and decided that was going to be one gaem that I never ever got the badges on! Thanks to all you lovely guys at pogocheats..My badge album would look rather slim without the help of the autos/glitch help/hints & tips
You guys are the greatest xxxxx  ;D

Crazyforthembadges

Thanks for posting about this just got to 50 took alot of clicking but its done.. O0

cheruboptics

either with or without the auto it was way quicker then playing this darn game lol.  wtg all who finished it.  Now if only there were a glitch for aces up and harvest mania lol

SaintHiρρo

Even without the auto, I finished this game in less than an hour. From rank 1 to 50 during my lunch break... nothing is sweeter! Glad I heard about this before they took it away, unlike Word Jong... heard about it less than an hour before they fixed it... only half way done! Darn it! Oh well... Only have to worry about RDSS during weekly challenges now. And if they add badges and ranks to it later on... there's always the autos!

bobby

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview