PlayBuddy
May 03, 2024, 10:52:09 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Quinn's Aquarium : Collect 60 pairs of Shell Tiles this week! [Download Cheat]
Crossword Cove HD : Solve 65 down words without using hints this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Badges

Started by isew,

Previous topic - Next topic

isew

I have finished many of the games and got all the badges...my question is this........if I reset the STATS, will I lose those badges and have to start all over again?  Not that I am going to do this, but inquiring minds want to know.    ::)

PrincessKate

You keep the badges, but your stats go back to the beginning.  It's not worth doing, especially if Pogo adds levels.

isew

Quote from: PrincessKate on August 02, 2005, 04:17:00 PM
You keep the badges, but your stats go back to the beginning.  It's not worth doing, especially if Pogo adds levels.

how true, look what they did to us in PERFECT PAIR and WORLD CLASS SOLITAIRE. O0

isew

Quote from: isew on August 02, 2005, 04:19:04 PM
Quote from: PrincessKate on August 02, 2005, 04:17:00 PM

how true, look what they did to us in PERFECT PAIR and WORLD CLASS SOLITAIRE. O0

so tell me Princess Kate, where did you get that pretty rose and how do you add it on here? ;)

PrincessKate

To be honest, I don't remember where I found it...lol.  I'm really horrible at explaining how to do things, but I know there are better teachers than me here....lol.

FrogmansGirl

I got realllllllllly stupid one night after drinking too much and no one could tell me what would happen if I reset my stats. I was @ rank 13 lol all the way back to zero, I'm still working my way back through the ranks. I'm on 24 now. Just say NO

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview