PlayBuddy
May 20, 2024, 10:21:18 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Squelchies

Started by butch1286,

Previous topic - Next topic

butch1286

I was wondering has anyone ever caught all the squelchies in the bonus round? Is it possible? how many are there to catch?

tvc

My auto caught 56 I glanced over as I was walking by lol I take no credit for what the autos do

Adacia

Most I ever caught was 52. That was recently too. It seemed like most of them, so am going to guess there are 60 to be caught.

pogoisevil

Dang, y'all are good. I've played over 4,000 games and the most I ever caught was 43!

Good job!! O0

Barbara

Very impressive!  I've finished Squelchies and have the King Squelchie badge and never once made an effort to move that bucket to catch the little buggers.  Hey, what did they ever do for me to cause me to want to save them?

avs1roy33

I use the advice that Barbara gave me - hit new game after every round. That way, you don't ever have to go to the bonus round.

Barbara

Yes, you advance in ranks much faster by just hitting "new game" after the jackpot spin.  Duh!  I forgot my own advice.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview