This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Pogo Slots : Win 18000 coins this week! [Download Cheat]
Cookie Connect : Serve 70 customers this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

attn: P reps

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

We were wondering what auto program has impressed you the most?

It's obvious you have tried them, or else you wouldn't be so upset about them.

Feel free to answer without the worries of "endorsing" Wordzw's products.

Thanks!
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

BEorP

In case non-P Rep people are wondering who we are talking about, I will now list the current suspect P-Reps (if your name is on this list and you are not from EA/P please PM me)

supacomputa
thedeathadder
happyclown

These names have been selected by tracing the IPs, all IPs from Pogo have been banned so they are now connecting through proxies

I would like to warn all members that by connecting through a proxy you risk being suspected as an EA/P rep

admin

From an email from P/EA:
QuoteI am sure there are several EA employees that are members of your forum for monitoring purposes.

As you can see they admit the have numerous people here. We will keep you informed on who we believe the spy's are.

Joe

ok im not totaly comp genius so whats a proxie? just so i dont accidently go threw one

euphorictoast

you can use proxies to surf the web anonymously. like at my high school...to be able to go to the sites that the school filters out, we just put an anonyous server on to run through that than the local settings...or something like that.

klaue

just get me the ip of any anonmyous browsing site/proxy server, and i will bann the ip

Pug628

OOOOO... neaver tell people about this outload just PM next time, k

Bizach0620

Do you think the reason the P reps are in here is to get the programs and try to find ways to make the P games and the programs not work at the same time.  I think that would be way to hard to do.  

euphorictoast

i dont know what they are doing here...the only thing i can figure is that they try to get bits and pieces of players info and block them on P. they can download the programs without being on this site...so i cant really figure it out.

what i do find interesting is though that on the other message board a month ago....there was close to 400 members. on this one, there is around 45....how many members were from p on that last one?

admin

No! :o

They are not here to try to find out people that use autos.

The reason they are here is to try to find some excuese to shut us down, because they failed last time they tried.

We had more members last time, but I doubt it was because of P spys. They never tried to shut down our old forums.

Becoming a member here will not get you blocked from P, plain and simple.

euphorictoast

how could they possible shut us down???

that would be like the nfl trying to shut down every football messageboard.

1) they cant do it (too hard)
2) they cant do it (not allowed)

i would think that the people of p would know this

admin

Basically it was because of trademark violations. In particular our name, pogocheats.net. They said after a few emails, (not right away) that they could sue us for trademark violations, but they wouldn't if we did what they were demanding.

When they first came to us, they had a list of things they wanted us to change. None of it was too unreasonable so we decided to do it. Then when we emailed them saying that we have done everything that they asked, they replied with a new list of unreasonable demands, and threatening to sue for trademark violations if their demands were not met. The main demand was to remove all links and references to WordzW.com. Now we had had enough. So we took the forums down temporarily and changed anything that said Pogo to P and changed the url to not have "pogo" in it.

With the new changes P can yell and scream all they want, but they can't do anything about it.

I hope you can understand all of that. It would take a very long time to completly explain.  If you haven't already, it may be a good idea to look over "My email's to P" for a better understanding of all this.

euphorictoast

nah...i like the condensed versions better. i thought about reading the email to p...then decided not to. i understand now though. good thinking on the name change and everything. but wasnt the stick invented way before the site?

klaue

Here's the Offical DelRi.Net Stance: DelRi has knowlage of Pogo.Com represenatitives viewing the forums here through anonmyous browsing techniques. We are moving in to track these ip's, noone will be allowed anonmyous access here or on any DelRi Site.
Here's my personal stance:
Pogo.com(which is a registered trademark of ****EA.com) can go screw themselves up the ass. I haven't recieved another e-mail after my final 'GoodBye.' I'm tired of them hasassing my friends, customers, and other Administrators. This site wil not be shut down. i'm tired of shitting with people who don't know their own anus from the toilet seat.

Mayhem

lmao

Klaue,

thanks for everything .. not many people would put up with the crap you did with pogo.

I'm sure if this board was hosted anywhere else, we would of been shutdown a long time ago. test
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

klaue

Let me continue my personal stance:
<Jerry>I hate that m*ther f*cker.
I want them to die!
I will Kill them!
<Chant> Jerry! Jerry! Jerry!</Chant>
<Fight> |PUNCH| |OUCH| |KICK| |OUCH|</Fight>
<Pain> Ouch(for pogo.com)!</Pain>
I killed that m*ther f*cker.
They Die!
</Jerry>

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview