PlayBuddy
May 19, 2024, 05:40:31 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pogo Down/Tuesday Maintenance

Started by Tracey,

Previous topic - Next topic

justin6128

as pogo went down i had 21 spins done in pogo and that was without room hopping and i was able to get back into pogo for a few seconds only to realize that i had lost all progress but 3 spins >:(

knothead

I think I had 33 or 34 and I don't know if I still have them or not.

BJCastnerga

janet

Pogo is only sort of up.  If you are in, the only place that you can get to is what you have in your favorites, so if you are in a room don't leave unless you have a place to go.   :-\

BJCastnerga

pogomaster6923

honus4ever

:( pogo is still down unless you got in earlier.  >:( It's  after midnight and I still can't get in. I've tried the backdoors and everything. I was signed in, but now I'm not. So hopefully I will get in tomorrow so I can get the badges. :o pogo must of signed me out. I keep getting the same message as everyone else the system is too busy >:(

holly222

smiles29

this is just totally absolutely crazy.  pogo was down for 2 hours, and then up for 2 hours, and now its back down.  what is this pogo land coming to.

pogo, oh pogo, wherefore art thou pogo? :-\

Roseybud333

justin6128

at least some have luck i havnt been able to get in the pogo site for 2 hrs and when i was in a room my profile was saying i wasnt a club member, and it said the same thing for others in the room with me :(

honus4ever

well pogo just told me to retry in 15 minutes. So I guess I will wait the 15 mins. Yeah right !!! I will keep trying every sec. :-\

janet

If we keep this up, we will all have enough posts to send pm's.

smiles29

i had the same problem as u justin, but now i cant even get onto the site.  it says servers are too busy.  this is such a pain in the.........  everywhere.

i get the same message when trying to go through ea.com, system error

FlippantOne

Well IMHO, Pogo has improved dramatically over the past couple of years as far as downtime and System Too Busy errors, etc. So, it's not a huge deal to me, because this time two years ago, they were having server and system problems 6 or 7 times a week for extended periods of time, so I'll give them where credit is due.

rustoleum

damn i was thinking for a second i was banned or something alright good.

skygirl

janet

If you have a game page in your address, try using that to get in.  Might work, might not.

knothead

I can't get anything to work.  I can't login through ea.com either

honus4ever

Well I tried the www.ea.com and still couldn't get in. But I won't give up yet!!!!!!

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview