This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Canasta HD : Make 30 Canastas this week! [Download Cheat]
Sweet Tooth Town : Collect 80 stars this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pogo Down/Tuesday Maintenance

Started by Tracey,

Previous topic - Next topic

daveandjenn2002

Can't get in either.  Sits there and waits to load the site, but finally times out as a Gateway error.   :/// := :OO !@#$

shandi130965

Fluffy756

It back up again. If you go to badge centrel they have gave it all new look.

Nymphy

well didnt someone say that today is the day that possibly Yatzee comes out? Takes some time to add a new game maybe... just saying. :!!

IndianLover

That game been sitting in beta for quite awhile... it could of came out I believe it is ready. Besides when I go in there no one is playing the game anymore lol that I see.  Well hey mix & matches came out thought they would have been out next week date on them even say expires on 10/13 so maybe they goofed by releases them. I see the limited addition for spooky slots that will be 28 gems didn't come out though

Fluffy756

I don't see Yatzee but oct mix and match badges are out.

Runner

MsMissy

I didnt see any new games today, sure was a hoping lol but did buy some new badges. More Gems ,gezzzzz   :)))

Tina123

I have been trying to get into Pogo for the last 1/2 hour. Is Pogo down....or am I banned? LMAO

Mayhem

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Tina123

Tina123

Hmm. That was weird. Could not get in from any of my devices..but it's working now.
Whew, I was starting to have a hot flash. Thank you Mayhem, for your quick response.  tumbsup.gif

Mayhem

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

monopoly2525

I think it went down last night because I got message saying server is going  down in 10 min when I got up this morning. screwed up my auto and my game. then pogo did not save my progress so that whole night was wasted lol

Stinkerbell

Same thing happened to me.  I lost about 90 spins in Bingo Luau because it went down and didn't save my progress.   !@#$ !@#$

survivorjeff

yes pogo did go down last night. I was was letting uncle play lottso for me and when i got up to go to the bathroom i checked my game and I was booted out of the room. When I tried entering another room pogo was down. For how long it was down for I don't know. I turned the computer off and went back to bed.

gator8_24

yep I was playing a game and got the countdown to when the server was going to close.

Tara

>:D >:D >:D   There isn't anything new again!!  >:D >:D >:D

cranky

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview