Main Menu

Pogo Down/Tuesday Maintenance

Started by Tracey,

Previous topic - Next topic

cranky

hi my name is cranky and i refuse to go tobed until i have set my auto up O0

lol

holly222

I wouldnt mind if I thought there was a chance of adding quick quack......but the odds are very good.... :'(

*Angel*

It better be there when it comes back then.  They better have a good excuse for causing us such an inconvenience.  Yeh right.   I am bored!!  :'(

SexySagittarian

I'm not a very patient person but I kept it together last time pogo went down. I even kept my temper in check when a lot of people made this a complaint sight yesterday and made it no fun for the rest of us, but enough is enough! I can't handle pogo being down again. I was going to finally finish Stack'em tonight. It's time to find a forum where I can vent using as many 4 letter words as I can type in a 2 minute period! I am MAD and I need to express it MY way!!! >:( >:( >:(

Country Lady

*Angel*

Dreamer313

GRRRRRRRRRRRR..... Serious pogo withdrawals!!!!    :'( :'(

Madonna

Country Lady

I was almost done with rank 21 it stellar... I had a perfect game and they kicked me out.  And besides that I promised my mini we woulld go shopping after.

cranky

ur 2 funny country lady ..............but hey take me in stead lol O0please

cranky

sandyhook

Hi my name is Sandyhook and I also am a Pogoholic

I am  also having Pogo withdrawal symptoms since Pogo is down (11:37 EST)

I think we need a 12 step program for Pogo Down Syndrome aka PDS or PUPS (Putting Up with Pogo's Shi#)

I was hoping to go Penguin Hunting with my lil Penguin Bobber.

Geesh

I did make some brownies, they cooking now.
I DO WHAT MY RICE KRISPISES TELL ME TO

*Angel*

They better hurry up!  I am only 11 points away from getting my Expert badge in Pinochle.  >:(

caroline196

knothead

This bites. I wanna finish one of the previous jigsaw cases.  I WANNA PLAY.  Maybe we should make a petition to pogo about all of these site crashes.

caroline196

site crashes can occur at any time on any website,sending a petiton would be timewasting

holly222

351 users plus some online and none of us have any connections to know what is going on with the pogo people tonight.....LOL
What ever shall we do......the last time this happened I stayed up to see what they did and was disapointed to see it was only to fix a glitch....... :'(

cranky

DONSTAR

got scared, thought it might be my new pc.   Then I tried going to EA.com  (i usually can get to pogo through there even when pogo is acting up) and i cant get there either.  foxfire displays "the document contains no data"  for both sites. 

I sure hope those darn hackers didn't finally succeed!!! :'(

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview