This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Pogo Slots : Win 18000 coins this week! [Download Cheat]
Cookie Connect : Serve 70 customers this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pogo Down/Tuesday Maintenance

Started by Tracey,

Previous topic - Next topic

BabyCheetah

I set my comp. to shut down at 3am tuesday morning so that I don't lose anything.

Hocky

Quote from: Stinkerbell on May 20, 2009, 12:34:29 PM
I lost an entire night's worth of progress.

Been there done that Stinky!  I learned my lesson and downloaded a neat little program called Shutdowner (its free) to automatically shut my puter down for me so I dont forget and lose progress like I did before!

Stinkerbell

Quote from: hocky on May 20, 2009, 02:38:43 PM
Been there done that Stinky!  I learned my lesson and downloaded a neat little program called Shutdowner (its free) to automatically shut my puter down for me so I dont forget and lose progress like I did before!

That sounds great. Where can I find it?

Tracey

so what ur saying ur looking something for nothing ? LOL nope

disneyland lady

That Pogo Subscription thread is bringing hundreds of first time posters and perhaps they should be able to read their own post as part of the registering process.

twinkle6590

Quote from: disneyland lady on May 21, 2009, 06:40:39 AM
That Pogo Subscription thread is bringing hundreds of first time posters and perhaps they should be able to read their own post as part of the registering process.

Yes or get a basic comprehension of the English Language.  giggle2.gif

BabyCheetah

Quote from: disneyland lady on May 21, 2009, 06:40:39 AM

There should be a away to have the contest for only the actual peeps of this forum not just anyone who creates a screen name here.  All the newbies are in full force and they are using their pogo screen names here.  LOL

gotmail

just wondering if pogo is haveing issues, is anyone else having problems getting rooms to load??

thnks
gotmail

Fluffy756

C~M

farmlady

Stinkerbell

Quote from: gotmail on May 26, 2009, 04:27:50 PM
just wondering if pogo is haveing issues, is anyone else having problems getting rooms to load??

thnks
gotmail

Not that I know of. But my mom has issues.

john82379

Yeah im havin trouble with Yahtzee........yes yes i know im a procrastinator LOL lipsrsealed.gif

BalletDancer13

I thought it was just me or that my internet decided to be stupid with pogo. GRRRR. I can't get into any rooms no matter the game. Oh well guess I'll pick up a book and read. :)

arniebear

I thought it was my computer, but I cannot get into any of the rooms either........stupid Pogo at least they could wait until after people finished their badges  swear2.gif

IndianLover

I was glitching alot but finally was able to finish spades challenge.  But then went to play monopoly out of the new book and no room... I mean any of the several I tried loading would work it just says "failure to connect" grrr darn pogo

netmom34

whew........thought it was just mine...... panic button.gif for just a minute

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview