PlayBuddy
May 27, 2024, 06:59:46 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Trizzle HD : Match 5 or more dolls in one move 170 times this week! [Download Cheat]
A Way With Words : Make 80 words with all yellow letters this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pogo Down/Tuesday Maintenance

Started by Tracey,

Previous topic - Next topic

Squid

Quote from: twinkle6590 on June 16, 2009, 01:57:46 PM
Yea i forgot about maintenance and I lost all my progress last night in hog heaven. I would have been close to rank 40 but im at 31...grr..i guess using uncle on monday nights isnt a good idea. #@#@#$%$&*&%$$#!!$%^  POGO  swear2.gif swear2.gif

You might want to try that automatic shutdown program that others on the forum have discussed.  You set the shutdown for a time before Pogo usually goes down for maintenance and the program shuts down everything on your puter.  This way you get most of the night's work done.  My pogo usually goes down for maintenance around 5 am.

It might be worth a try.

C~M

I think BH needs to make the VPminimizer also clear the shutdown warnings and click the red x to exit the game before the 15 minutes is up.

Mayhem

The VPMinimizer is my cheat.

If someone can send me a screenshot of what the window looks like .. I definitely can update it.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Mayhem on June 16, 2009, 07:18:53 PM
The VPMinimizer is my cheat.

If someone can send me a screenshot of what the window looks like .. I definitely can update it.

Most of us are running autos at that hour of the morning.  hysterical.gif  It's the window that pops up saying the server is going to shut down in X number of minutes...blah blah...

C~M

Quote from: Stinkerbell on June 16, 2009, 11:31:08 PM
Most of us are running autos at that hour of the morning.  hysterical.gif  It's the window that pops up saying the server is going to shut down in X number of minutes...blah blah...

lmao

I could send you a exe file with a video & the player or just the avi file of it next week if I remember.

twinkle6590

Quote from: Squid on June 16, 2009, 04:17:23 PM
You might want to try that automatic shutdown program that others on the forum have discussed.  You set the shutdown for a time before Pogo usually goes down for maintenance and the program shuts down everything on your puter.  This way you get most of the night's work done.  My pogo usually goes down for maintenance around 5 am.

It might be worth a try.

Thanks squid... I will do that. Appreciate the information.

Squid

cweirick

anyone else having trouble playing this morning ( around 6:30 EST) - every room says - 'service unavailable - please try later' for me ...
:(
CHad

Joe C

cweirick

Yeah, it literally stopped working for me to. swear2.gif

Maybe Pogo can break Monopoly some more. swear2.gif swear2.gif swear2.gif swear2.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

raine56

Oh I am glad to see its not just me.  I keep getting the same message as cweirick.

jarjar

hmmm guess i might be lucky rolleyes.gif so far. Both desk and laptop are both in pogo.

Squid

I can't get in either.  The numbers of people in rooms have gone wayyyy down.  Token counts are unavailable, too.  Pogo's having a rough morning, I guess.

harley89

My elderly Mother called me way early this morning cause she could not get in to Pogo.   hope Pogo gets it fixed her addiction is way worse than mine     

Angel1027

Whew  panic button.gif  thought it was just me.. signed in to POGO saw all my tokens gone.. my first thought was .... I've been scamed  no-no.gif Gald to see I'm not alone!!! Thank God for the "GREAT" site...Keeps me up to date! Don't know if I can go HOURS without POGO... isn't that called with drawls???  giggle2.gif
Have a great day all!!!!

EeyoreCouldBMyTwin

I just tried to do my Word Search puzzle before I get the kiddies off to the bus (first day of school here), and I am getting the same message. Hopefully it will be back up soon.  yawn.gif

Angel1027

Quote from: harley89 on August 07, 2009, 04:08:51 AM
My elderly Mother called me way early this morning cause she could not get in to Pogo.   hope Pogo gets it fixed her addiction is way worse than mine     

lmao And I thought I had it bad!!!! Sorry you got woke up...

Angel1027

Quote from: EeyoreCouldBMyTwin on August 07, 2009, 04:09:51 AM
I just tried to do my Word Search puzzle before I get the kiddies off to the bus (first day of school here), and I am getting the same message. Hopefully it will be back up soon.  yawn.gif

WTG Mama FREE time today!!! Hope your kids have a great day back to School  tumbsup.gif

Squid

Angel1027

EeyoreCouldBMyTwin

Quote from: Angel1027 on August 07, 2009, 04:15:34 AM
WTG Mama FREE time today!!! Hope your kids have a great day back to School  tumbsup.gif

Oh yeah...my second oldest starts her first day of middle school and was so excited about riding the same bus as her older sister. This is my son's last year of elementary, and the baby starts kindergarten.  cheerleading.gif

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview