PlayBuddy
May 04, 2024, 09:37:18 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Quinn's Aquarium : Collect 60 pairs of Shell Tiles this week! [Download Cheat]
Crossword Cove HD : Solve 65 down words without using hints this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

word whomp revamp

Started by caroline196,

Previous topic - Next topic

DoubleOscotty

ipogoallday

That just seems too easy to find all the words.  Maybe find all the words 5 times on hard?  I don't know.

caroline196

lol i didnt bet for word whomp my source was for battlephlinx ;D

Barbara

Battlephlinx is what I am talking about Caroline.

caroline196

well thats ok then lol,word whomp revamp and other new games i have no info on any  release dates,but soon as i do it will be posted here O0

Barbara

just-a-cheater

When I logged on this morning, it had something about August 12th Word Whomp Nite, does anyone else know what this is?

Barbara

Are you on AOL?  Every Friday night they have a featured game with a prize.

Barbara

Quote from: caroline196 on August 12, 2005, 04:13:18 AM
lol i didnt bet for word whomp my source was for battlephlinx ;D
Caroline, I am going to bed now.  If your prediction is correct that Battle Phlinx will be released today, I will make sure that you get the absolute first copy of the auto when it is released. Before I even go to check out the game, I will send payment to Oscar for your copy of the impending auto program. I am going to bed now and it will be about an hour before I fall asleep.  I will be up in four hours to check to see if Pogo added this game to the user list.

caroline196

thats is very very sweet barbara ;D.i dont really deserve that just for getting the date of it right.your a very special woman but i dont use autos lol

As Max is still ill maybe you could have a competition for the best get well poem for max.and maybe either yourself or max could be the judges? that would be nice to cheer him up and 1 lucky member to win the auto

barbara your 1 in a million  O0 O0 O0 O0

Barbara

I am on the phone with Max right now and he is amused that you picked the correct date.  He is extremely happy right now because they moved him to a better hospital and he has a better doctor and the greatest miracle has happened in that he is going to be home soon to leave hoof marks up and down my back again.  I can't wait to hear the answer to his "consideration" This is quite possibly one of the greatest days in my life.  When I asked about his proposing to me I guess he was thinking about a honeymoon spot or what airline to use because he muttered something about "when pigs fly"  LOL

caroline196

Barbara

He's been in the hospital for a while now.  We've had a long time bet running now that I couldn't reach the end of Pogo and the badges and the minute that I did, bam! he gets seriously ill.  Now that Pogo has new badges and I no longer own them all he is cured. 

Motley

Quote from: Barbara on August 16, 2005, 04:22:43 PM
He's been in the hospital for a while now.  We've had a long time bet running now that I couldn't reach the end of Pogo and the badges and the minute that I did, bam! he gets seriously ill.  Now that Pogo has new badges and I no longer own them all he is cured. 

I'm glad that he is doing better.  Why does that sound like my husband?  When I need something done in the winter, it is too cold and he doesn't want to get sick (he'll wait until it warms up)...but get some snow on the ground...he's cured and can go snowmobiling.  Funny how that is.

Don't fret Barb...lol...I hear pig travel is the way to go.  You get served pork rinds and bacon on the flight.  Much better than little bags of stale peanuts. 

Barbara

That's very funny, thanks!  How odd is it that I come from a solid heritage of white trash and I have never tasted a pork rind?  Tomorrow, while Burning Bright and I work on our badges we should send her boyfriend out to get snacks for us and bring pork rinds for me.

burning_bright25

LOL Im reduced to peanuts today ...but they are the good kind...emerald old fashioned honey roasted.
I actually get a craving for pork rinds about once a year.  He wont be getting anymore snacks....this time he bought those ucky new pizza flavored cheetos ugh! I just want some munchos...is that too hard to find?(in this town yes)

Barbara

burning_bright25

I'm the best snack fetcher lol....I work at 7-11 get to try all the new stuff.  But...I'm off the next 3 days and my car is getting a new engine...i think LOL
ATLEAST i have my precious diet mt. dew to keep me sane!

avs1roy33

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview