PlayBuddy
May 02, 2024, 04:36:48 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Quinn's Aquarium : Collect 60 pairs of Shell Tiles this week! [Download Cheat]
Crossword Cove HD : Solve 65 down words without using hints this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Canasta

Started by rhino,

Previous topic - Next topic

rhino

Does the program...3 bagger work for this weeks challenge???

Barbara

No, you need to win.  You could always join me and I would help you.

burning_bright25

I just discovered something quite interesting!!  While playing w/ some moron who took too long I decided to not extend his timer, i only ended up w/ 125 pts...but by doing that I still won and it counted!  Don't know if anyone knew about this yet.....happy pogo'ing!!

katieshunnybunny(rangerboy)

Nice find Burning.  I am going to take advange of that one.

Barbara

Let me know Ranger, I still need to get Max's.

Barbara

Quote from: burning_bright25 on August 10, 2005, 11:48:14 AM
I just discovered something quite interesting!!  While playing w/ some moron who took too long I decided to not extend his timer, i only ended up w/ 125 pts...but by doing that I still won and it counted!  Don't know if anyone knew about this yet.....happy pogo'ing!!
This is gold star stuff, thanks a million!

katieshunnybunny(rangerboy)

I would give you one to but I got have  any to give.

burning_bright25

Quote from: Barbara on August 10, 2005, 12:18:26 PM
This is gold star stuff, thanks a million!

wow thats 2 gold stars...lol and i figured this out on accident woohooo

Barbara

You are such a Sweetheart, thanks.  Ranger and I already knocked them out and now I am working on Max's Greenback 150 flies.  I must consider him quite the friend if I am willing to sit though this debacle.

Barbara

I am sure Max is very thankful for your willingness to help, as am I.  God, he is such a Badge Hog.  He called today to check on his Badge Day festivities.  He wanted me to do the domino challenge.  I passed on that.

Capt. Morgan

I double browsed with 3 bagger.
Ran 3 bagger on 2nd screenname, waited until about 12 or so cards left THEN pick up the pile.
About 3000 points per game so only needed 2 hands per game.

But the timer trick is awesome, wish I would have known.

HollyDazed

tyvm burning - i did my first badge the old-fashioned way - i cheated with two computers and running the 2nd name on 3-bagger, lol - but i used your trick on the 2nd name and was done in two shakes of a lamb's tail.   wtg on finding out this little pogo problem.

HollyDazed

Oh God.  Now i'm mortified - thought I was shaking in private!   :-[

burning_bright25

Quote from: PogoNutz on August 10, 2005, 07:33:50 PM

So that was you???? Thanks a lot!!!

jk,couldn't resist ;D
LOL i would never screw over a fellow pogocheater!!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview