PlayBuddy
May 21, 2024, 05:55:31 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Challenge has been changed!!!

Started by HotHarvest,

Previous topic - Next topic

HotHarvest

Upcoming Challenges...

Phlinx: Make 2500 matches this week! (Each group of stones counts as 1 match) :o
Payday FreeCell: Clear 150 "Payday Scratch" bonus cards this week! (4 bonus cards per game -- win the game to collect your bonus points!)

i thought pogo was using the 3000 drops? oh well.... :-\

Country Lady

smiles29

well that stinks.  you have a point there country lady.   8)

jamie9999

Payday is hard enough now this >:( this one will take a while

HollyDazed

SaintHiρρo

Well that challenge was fun. Finished in only 2 hours! Now to Payday

katieshunnybunny(rangerboy)

tvc

wow this one was quite the challenge it took me or I should say Flinken Pharaoh 4 hours to do but the auto is awesome wtg to the programmers

pogoisevil

2500 groups in Phlinx is tough w/o an auto...looks like it's gonna be a long week. It's every bit as tough as dropping 2500 prizes in Poppit recently.

I don't like Free Cell so only 1 badge for me this week.

Torn2pieces

I didn't use an auto and it took me around 4 hours, that includes several breaks. What a horrible challenge it was!

I noticed that I never advanced in rank. It kept saying I had 23 games left to advance to the next rank, it never changed......I haven't been back to see if it did change, but man that will tick me off. All those games I suffered through and hours to get no where as in rank levels.

sentinels

woohoo, even though they upped the ante on this weeks challenges...got em all done, couldn't have done it without Badgehelp!!! Now back to Battle ;D O0

Spawn O Satan

the phlinx challenge is much easier if you play it on med or hard. you dont have to actually finish the board, even if you die you still get credit for everything you hit. its not about dropping stones, so just go crazy getting rid of them in tiny bunches any chance you get.

on hard im averaging about 50 per round, so 200 per game. much better than payday IMO

Momof5

What is it you have to do to get the credit?  I am confused :o

avs1roy33

Do you guys still watch SNL? I love Debbie Downer and Kaitlyn. The guy that turns red and shakes at the beginning sometimes is also good.

Jeffer

When I lived in Chicago I used to love to go to Second City.  It was great to see all the pictures of cast members on the walls.  Go to second city's web site and click the "Alumni" button then go to "Chicago".  You'll be surprised to see some other names as well.  Peter Boyle, Alan Arkin, Joan Rivers.  Alan Alda was a member of the "Compass Players" which was the groups origin.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview