PlayBuddy
May 02, 2024, 08:47:13 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Quinn's Aquarium : Collect 60 pairs of Shell Tiles this week! [Download Cheat]
Crossword Cove HD : Solve 65 down words without using hints this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

New word whomp arriving soon?

Started by sarah413,

Previous topic - Next topic

sarah413

Has anyone noticed that pogo's homepage says "New Word Whomp"?  Also, the "How to Play Word Whomp" page looks like it is showing the new gameboard.  Looks like it may be coming soon.

~WickedAce~

:)  Yep the how to play is all diff. now, and even the graphics are more nice than they were before.  Should not be long, the beta site shows the game as "NEW" next to the name.  So maybe it will be this weekend or on Tuesday. 

Steph

HotHarvest

I think it will be out this weekend.
Word Whomp weekend challenge anyone?

isew

Quote from: STEPH on August 19, 2005, 02:58:47 PM
:)  Yep the how to play is all diff. now, and even the graphics are more nice than they were before.  Should not be long, the beta site shows the game as "NEW" next to the name.  So maybe it will be this weekend or on Tuesday. 

Steph

so what is the beta site????  Inquiring minds want to know   ;D

avs1roy33

caroline196

word whomp revamp will def not be out this weekend.
the challenge at the weekend wont be out for a couple of weeks after the revamp is released

Carly

Also I dont think any games came out during the weekend They should though. It gives you more time to play it. lol.

tshaw

I'm new here lol and i haven't posted much yet..anyway, i was going to play on word whomp and it was acting slow and everything, but when i finally got on it they say the server is down, so that might mean we might get ww2 today ;D hope.. been waiting for it lol.. :)

-Tshaw

tshaw

ok. well i went back on got on, and it's fine lol   ::) i was hoping they where redoing it today and have it ready for us lol oh well.. maybe it will be out  today. or not for a week lol..

-Tshaw

caroline196

in my opinion penguins will be out before the word whomp revamp.usually when they release a revamped game they make a big song and dance about it.and when you go into word whomp there is no mention of the revamp.im sure this will be updated 2moro after shutdown.you never know penguins maybe released 2moro but i dont think word whomp revamp will be out until the following week.thats my opinion for what its worth :o

BadgeHelpOscar

True...

It's always...we are so great! Look what we did!

It was a piece of crap for 10 years but now look!!!! YAY US!!! We rule!

Haven't heard about all the bragging yet....
Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care...

LustyPirateWench

Carly

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview