PlayBuddy
May 21, 2024, 02:45:16 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Have I been caught?

Started by sarah413,

Previous topic - Next topic

Homer

I'll take them to that fancy Irish restaurant. You know the one they call McDonald's.  :P Happy meals for everyone.  O0

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Barbara

Quote from: BadgeHelpOscar on August 26, 2005, 06:35:42 PM
Scratch the college and the cooking, I've got the money and we are going out to a five star for the meal...

The question is....Can she run the autos like a pro?
She'd love you!  You'd love her.  She's 6 ft.

BadgeHelpOscar

Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care...

Barbara

Now that I've had a chance to speak to her about it, it turns out that her boyfriend canceled the wedding.  They just left for the beach together.  Note to self: Have talk with Christine about why we don't leave for the beach house with men who reject us.  I am going to have a few drinks and start boxing up her stuff anyway.  Her room is the entire top floor of my house.

BadgeHelpOscar

Get her mom....get 'er!!!

Kick that guy out...

I'm much better looking than that chump anyway.
Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care...

Barbara

He's a Dallas fan.  He should be kicked until he is dead just for that.

BadgeHelpOscar

Yep, that's a PERSONAL FOUL....UNSPORTSMANLIKE CONDUCT penalty right there

beanie

Quote from: Barbara on August 26, 2005, 07:33:40 PM
He's a Dallas fan.  He should be kicked until he is dead just for that.
-
Barbara you are too funny-  you're daughters are so beautiful.  I'm sure she can do lots better, but then love is blind you know.

Mr. Rasputia

Guess that leaves me out, since i represent evil >:D.

Barbara

Mr. Rasputia

Yes i am. I go to about 3 games a year, I even represented them during their 1-15 year :-[

Barbara

I deeply respect you as a true fan and appreciate that you stick by your team. 

Mr. Rasputia

Thank you very much, so eager for the season too start. Then we have hockey coming the following month!!!

Barbara

I have missed hockey with all of my heart.  Having to suffer the missed season last year made me very sad.  I've loved hockey since I was able to walk.  My oldest brother, Tom was one of the last players cut from the 1980 Olympic hockey team, in the position of goalie.  I'm a season ticket holder for the Flyers, and I try not to miss a game.  Hockey fans are the best and most trustworthy people in any sports arena. I know if they stand up and try to catch a puck, it is time for me to duck.  If Eagles fans stand up that usually means they are going to beat up Santa Claus, making that season box ticket a must.

CindyLouWho

Quote from: Barbara on August 26, 2005, 06:10:08 PM
Thanks for the compliment.  Homer, come and get her NOW.  Captain, her reception at the Hotel Du Pont Gold Ballroom is $350.00 per person.  Someone, anyone is going to be there eating that freaking cake.

I'm only about 20 miles from Wilmington & I used to work in the area.   My bf is closer, he lives off Limestone Rd.  His family all gets together at his Dad's house when the Eagles games are on..lol 

Barbara

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview