Pogo Slots : Win 18000 coins this week! [Download Cheat]
Cookie Connect : Serve 70 customers this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pogo Police

Started by chelseysnan,

Previous topic - Next topic

chelseysnan

Hi
I am a new member of Pogocheats & was wondering if anybody could email me a list of pogo police.
I would be very grateful as I have only just started using autos. :)

isew

Quote from: ganja2ganja on August 27, 2005, 04:04:59 AM
Hi
I am a new member of Pogocheats & was wondering if anybody could email me a list of pogo police.
I would be very grateful as I have only just started using autos. :)

:-X  I, too, would like to know who they are and how to recognize them. 

tvc

has anyone else seen this I found this quite amusing yes folks they are out in droves scouring the site for your mini's LMAO some of these chosen minis could be hurried off to pogo mini jail

8/23/2005 - Are you a Hot shot?

Did you know there are Pogo employees scouring the site for really great Minis? That's right, we're hanging out all over the place trying to find the funniest, sexiest, and craziest Minis around. The best ones we find get displayed right here on this page - as Hot Shots.

Barbara

My mini is not going back to jail!  She will not be taken alive this time. 

Barbara

Please do not post any Pogo names guys, Pogo Police or otherwise.  The lists that keep popping up in the forum and in Pogo mail happen to have real Pogo player's names on there and that is really not cool to circulate these names.

tvc

They dupe you into buying all these nice clothes costumes and backgrounds then they hunt you down just to expose your stats and badges to the whole site I cry foul p.s  rank 28 in ww lol

Homer

Posting pogo names is against our forum rules and will get you banned from here.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

bobby

my mini is evil looking and pogo probably won't post mine  :D

Homer

I agree Bob. The pogo police aren't as bad as people make them out to be. I've been in rooms that they were in and some of them seem to be nice people. Remember they have a job to do as well. Even if we don't necessarily agree with what they do.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

ME4SPADES_

i have gotten lots of clothes but not putting in the hotspot  i just want to play,play,play what can i say im a pogo/auto person lol

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview