PlayBuddy
May 22, 2024, 04:00:02 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Trizzle HD : Match 5 or more dolls in one move 170 times this week! [Download Cheat]
A Way With Words : Make 80 words with all yellow letters this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Spooky Slots Glitch

Started by Country Lady,

Previous topic - Next topic

Country Lady

Just found it tonight.  Everytime I enter a new room I have only one window to break. Many times I get the book and 1000 tokens on the first spin. >:D
It was working for my sister also so must be a glitch and not just me.

JENNY28

well mine is just the same 2 windows broken i dont think that there is a glitch

Country Lady

Every room that I entered tonight had 6 broken windows.  I would play until I got the last window, then change to another room to have 6 broken and one to go. I have even cleared my temps and left pogo.  When I come back it is the same.
It may not be a glitch, but it is working the same way for my sister.  :o

RC

That happened to me, but just once. It was a couple nights ago I think, the first time that I played Spooky this year, and I guess it saved my progress from last year and I had the 6 windows broken with one to go. I played til I finished and broke that last window, then closed out and moved onto something else. I came back to it later that night and it had gone back to the spot of needing just 1 more window again. So I played it out to the end again. I went in tonight, but I was at the beginning of the story where I should have been. I played til I got up to the first window broken, and tried going in different rooms and even using a different browser, and each time it had me in the right part of the story. Although I think one time it did set me back before I had broken the first window, but each time I changed rooms after that it was at the right spot.

I think the reason may be that there is a slight delay in Pogo's servers or something, where if you start your session at a certain part of the game and leave at a different part and go to another room of the same game, it may not have caught up to you and recognize that you had played further and it would have you at your previous spot.. of course if you stay there and keep playing without leaving, it'll just keep going from that point, but if you had left and gone back in again instead of playing it, you probably would have been at the part of the story you should have been at.

This is not to say this will happen every time, it may only happen sporadically.

huggybear

DONSTAR

it's doing that for me too!

I finished the the story and stayed in the same room and went through the entire story again then quit for the night.  (I have a bad cold, nothing else to do)  That was yesterday.
Today I go in and it has 6 open windows again! 
I like it! it's the only way i'm winning any tokens in this game!

thank you pogo for screwing up in my favor for once! O0

Lish

Barbara

Quote from: DONSTAR on October 08, 2005, 11:20:33 AM
it's doing that for me too!

I finished the the story and stayed in the same room and went through the entire story again then quit for the night.  (I have a bad cold, nothing else to do)  That was yesterday.
Today I go in and it has 6 open windows again! 
I like it! it's the only way i'm winning any tokens in this game!

thank you pogo for screwing up in my favor for once! O0
Awww, that is the BEST avatar EVER!  I love it!

DONSTAR

Thank you Barbara!
I have a 3 yr old black cat and he looked just like that when he was a baby.
My favorite thing about halloween now is black cats!
(only thing i like about spooky slots is the cats too.  darn skulls won't come near me)

Torn2pieces

This works for me in all the slot games. I've been doing it for a long time :)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview