PlayBuddy
May 13, 2024, 06:01:37 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Pogo Slots : Win 18000 coins this week! [Download Cheat]
Cookie Connect : Serve 70 customers this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

PogoCheats is giving away an iPod Nano!!!

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

TheSimGirl

eviltink

Devash

Mayhem i'm sooooo soooo sorry i really wanna win this i kept lookinh and looking at the picture...lmao.....neways i just kept thinking and decided that i wanted to change my guess may i plz.....my regular guess is 25.00 but i want to change that to $19.25 may i please??

Swámpßàby §

Homer

Quote from: Devash on October 14, 2005, 03:28:48 PM
Mayhem i'm sooooo soooo sorry i really wanna win this i kept lookinh and looking at the picture...lmao.....neways i just kept thinking and decided that i wanted to change my guess may i plz.....my regular guess is 25.00 but i want to change that to $19.25 may i please??

You can change your pick but be warned if you change it to a number that has already been picked then your entry will not count. The rules state that the person who posts first will be awarded that number. I suggest you look through the previous posts to be sure you are not changing it to a number that has been picked already. ;)

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Devash

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Fuzzy

Well.. Let see. Thinking.. The jar is about 2/3 full.. it a 1.2 kg .. A NUT jar.. and in the pic I see pennies n nickles.There might be other.. but hard to tell. I have lots of pennies at my house. so I know about the volume it wouild take up in a jar.. hmm

$ 91.09

dAneS

imyrbestfriend

sxybamabit