PlayBuddy
May 07, 2024, 09:26:20 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Quinn's Aquarium : Collect 60 pairs of Shell Tiles this week! [Download Cheat]
Crossword Cove HD : Solve 65 down words without using hints this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Need Help With Spades Badge.

Started by ProudDadOfOne,

Previous topic - Next topic

ProudDadOfOne

Hello everyone. Sorry I havent posted much lately, I have been very busy with my baby boy. He's growing up so fast, I am trying to spend what time i can with him. I was wondering, can someone please help me with a spades challenge? I have to win 5 500 point games. This is my last challenge for 2004 and i will have my album complete, finally. Thanks in advance if someone can help me.

ME4SPADES_

i can help you just let me know ok
i look on here all the time

ME4SPADES_

Hi Barbara, if ya need some1 to help let me know ok love the game

Barbara

Thanks, I got it covered.  I am a master of that game and hearts.

ProudDadOfOne

If it wont take long, can it be tonight? I'll email you my screen name.

Barbara

*Angel*

Hello,

I just wanted to say your son is adorable.  Awwww.... GL on getting the Spades badge.

ME4SPADES_

ok same here when you get done barbara how bout that cell game we talk bout ...im trying to get the new auto to work was clicking in the middle now just set there  :'( but it will work ok when it gets awake lol
pm me when you gets spades down ok tyia

ME4SPADES_

pround very good looking son you have there as for me im waiting for my first grandchild a girl waiting, waiting well anyday know still waiting  :'(

ProudDadOfOne

Thank You Both Very Much. He is a handful, but well worth it. We were both very blessed when he came into the world. He is great. I will change my picture again, when i can get more uploaded. I have to wait to get his pictures done first though, lol.

ME4SPADES_

i see he has his hand in the air alittle bit he is saying my turn dad on the puter you dont get to have all the fun lol

Barbara

ProudDadOfOne

Thank You very much for getting my badges last night Barbara, I really appreciate it.  :)

Barbara

I am just glad that you are happy.  Kisses to the baby.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview