PlayBuddy
May 07, 2024, 12:18:06 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Quinn's Aquarium : Collect 60 pairs of Shell Tiles this week! [Download Cheat]
Crossword Cove HD : Solve 65 down words without using hints this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

stellar sweeper

Started by buck123,

Previous topic - Next topic

Gerald

O0 Yea I'm finished with Stellar also. I'm soo glad to get that done and over with.

Gerald

Thank you. To all of those who doubt it I used the new Stellar sweeper auto to finsih the last 9 ranks. Worked like a charm.

jamez

the glitched was working before this mornings maintenance

huggybear

Glitch is NOT working anymore  :'( made it to rank 21 thought lol gla

BlueFrog

:-X  I made it to rank 14, and I finally broke down and bought the auto. I still love playing , but love the auto too. Qwerty auto kicks butt!!!!! Thnx Badge Help/ Ers  :D

Country Lady

Well the refresh glitch may be fixed but their clock is really screwed up.  I was playing and after I finished the board, the clock just kept going and going.  I finally hit new game when it reached 28:15  min.   ;D
The next several games I had 0:00 time.  This happened several times last night.  I wondered how so many people were getting the thing done that fast.

nascar fan

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

PogoNutz

Quote from: Homer on November 11, 2005, 07:58:32 PM
Terra worked great for me. :D
Once I got to Terra, I stayed there until I finished the game.  Think you got the most crystals there.

BlueStarGirl

Rank 10 atm

This may be the only game I actually max the rank badges on... can finish easy puzzles within 30-60 seconds on average, with fastest time of 11 seconds (dwarf star)

Terra does give most crystals (so far) follwed by comet, supernova, and mars

jrp

Just started an this game as auto written all over it

*~Peri~*

I only have 2 more ranks to go before I finish the game. I used the glitch until my eyes bugged out on me. I always use glitches if I find out about them in time. Cuts my time dramatically O0

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview