PlayBuddy
May 16, 2024, 02:40:28 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Auto Sharewares

Started by ACENIGE123,

Previous topic - Next topic

ACENIGE123

Just a little question why when a new auto comes out you dont get as long a trial as you use to? I have bought plenty of autos and like to try different browsers to see which one works best,i am not complaining just wondering why the time limit is now reduced.It tempted me more to buy an auto when i had at least 30 mins free play not 10. Keep up the good work programmers but if possible could we have a little more shareware lol. :D

ACENIGE123

By the way dont take this post the wrong way  8) O0 And wtg on the new Querty auto works great  :-X

ACENIGE123

Any Mod help me on this 1? Pleaseeeeeeeeeee  8)

jamez

i myself own 6 autos & to me the best autos is joshuas autos but come on with the time limits 2mins for 1 auto is kinda a little short on a time limit im not paying for qwerty auto i only was able to use it not even 5 minutes because i had to figure out which browser would work maybe they should make autos if your browsers not working with the auto your time limit dont go away till your browser works

sleauxmeaux

Yuiop ran for about 30 minutes for me before expiring.

afuller82

I've had some that runs for a long time and then some that only works for a little while. Do not know if there is a set standard run time on the trial periods or not. Im with the rest of you guys Id like to try different settings on them to make sure they will work well before purchasing more auto's.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview