PlayBuddy
May 15, 2024, 06:28:35 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

StarSweeper is Stellar....

Started by foxx,

Previous topic - Next topic

foxx

I must say...considering,all the hoopla that's been going on with the programmer changes...I wasn't too excited to try Star Sweeper because I too, loved the previous auto. 

But since Meep is now my archnemesis, I decided to download it and give it a try. 

FRICKIN' BRAVO!

The auto is slim, doesn't flash yellow/blue, politely asked me if I would like to install a desktop icon, and played the game like a champ.  Way to go badgehelp...and thank you for listening to our complaints/suggestions, 'cause Joshua knocked this one out of the park!

Now I just have to figure out which other auto to buy for my 2fer....

(By the way, I was running the auto with Firefox...XP...etc.)

:-*   :-*   :-*   :-*   :-*   :-*   :-*

(ummm...my edit was for my stupidity of misnaming the auto...lol)

tazzy695

i don't know if i am doing sumthing wrong but when i try and use this program it will not work keeps telling me to start stellarsweeper in my browser i am using the newest version if IE if some one could please help me i would appreciate it i have noticed this problem also occurs in netscape 8.0 thanks for the help

babyface11230

i have not idea how to find the crystals does some one have a clue

BoredNItaly

dc2603349

They could have at least given us enough trial period time to win the freakin badge!!!!!!

Labaraner

I have a problem with it too, keeps saying the agent cant find the game. GRRRRR

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview