Pogo Slots : Win 18000 coins this week! [Download Cheat]
Cookie Connect : Serve 70 customers this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

stellar sweeper-released tomorrow!!!!!

Started by caroline196,

Previous topic - Next topic

Helen

Quote from: BadgeHelpBob on October 24, 2005, 07:46:25 PM
The number tells you how many adjacent cells have mines. Thus if you see a 3 and only 3 adjacent cells remain covered, you know that all three have mines. Likewise, if you see a 1 next to a known mine, you know that none of the other cells adjacent to the 1 have mines so you can safely uncover them.

Thanks for the explanation. I had absolutely no clue on how to play this game either.

Helen

PogoNutz

I don't know if this will help but here is an early screen and a final screen for the MS easy game.

If you have windows and have never played, try a couple beginner games of minesweeper and you should get a quick feel for the game.  The beginner games only have 10 bombs (counted down on the top of the game screen).

Hope this helps   ;)

avs1roy33

I just wanna slap that silly smiley face in that game.  >:(

cheruboptics

well it is almost 5 on the east coast and pogo has yet to shut down or put on stellar.  only time and pogo will tell us when it will be up.

Ulkieab

Looking forward to the new game... though I really didn't like minesweeper that much lol.

*Angel*

Yes, pogo is down.  Maybe it will be there when Pogo comes back up.

ipogoallday

It will be there :)  Pogobeta.com has stellar sweeper listed as a game to play and im pretty sure that means that pogo.com will have it today also.

BlueFrog

Gotta get those badges, and unless it's a game we really love playing (like QWERTY) we gotta get those auto asap! 
Thanks you guys for all the work you put into keeping us pogoholics happy happy happy with excellent auto's  :D

helpmewin

Quote from: Outblast on October 25, 2005, 02:02:08 AM
should be a good day tomarrow.  O0

Stellar Sweeper is up and running.....just added it to my Favorites!  YIPPEE     :D

*Angel*

pogohatesme

:'( I don't like it....I played one game and I know I won't be back unless it's a challenge.....good luck to all those who like it though! O0

AdDn8187

Thanks for the tip from my question.  I have finally figured out this game.  Its not too bad.  Actually gotta think a bit and exercise my mind muscles.  Nice for a change to escape from the reality surrounding me. 

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview