PlayBuddy
May 04, 2024, 03:33:33 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Quinn's Aquarium : Collect 60 pairs of Shell Tiles this week! [Download Cheat]
Crossword Cove HD : Solve 65 down words without using hints this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

pogo charging more for badges?

Started by Capt.Howdy,

Previous topic - Next topic

pogohatesme

Quote from: austin2um on October 31, 2005, 09:47:14 AM
i got this in my clubpogo email im not sure if any of you guys seen this yet. i like this idea had to send it

How many people think we should ask pogo ( for a Nice CHRISTMAS GIFT ) , If they will give us the whole month of December to do as many badges as we can ? If you all agree add your name at the bottom and send on .. When it reaches 3000 people Plz forward to pogo ...GOOD Luck everyone !!!!!!!!1 )

You would be blocked if you were on my list for sending that out......as discussed before petitions don't usually work with Pogo.....if you think you've got a great idea just email it to them.  They're more likely to look at someones email than someones fowards.

Snarechick

I swear...they should ban petitions from Pogo.  If I get one more, I'm going to throw up.

My dog has fleas and has to pay Pogo .25 cents to buy a badge so he can trade them in for flea dip.  We need 200 people to sign this so he can keep his badges!

::)

Don't sign the petitions, it's just a waste of time and bandwidth.

pogohatesme

lol your poor dog....pass me that one I'll sign it lololol >:D

Lish

Quote from: Snarechick on October 31, 2005, 07:09:54 PM
I swear...they should ban petitions from Pogo.  If I get one more, I'm going to throw up.

I concur.

ClingFree

From the Official Community Center on Pogo ----

Will Pogo™ Charge an Extra Fee for the Regular Weekly Challenges and Badges? 

Answer: The answer is no. We've heard that there's a rumor floating around that says that Pogo™ is considering charging extra fees for the regular weekly challenges, badges and personal challenges. This rumor is not true! All of the badges in the 2003, 2004, 2005 and the upcoming 2006 badge albums are included in your regular subscription to Club Pogo™. Remember, just because you hear a rumor on Pogo™, doesn't mean it's true! ;) 

Now can we move on everyone?    :)

helpmewin

avs1roy33

Well, I found out some new pogo stuff today and thought I would share.

1) Quick Quack's expected release is 11/8.

2) Landlord and Upgrading have been put on hold for awhile. Not sure if they will ever come out.

3) Shuffle Puck (test name) has been announced to join Club Pogo. It is also known as Puck Off (original name) It looks like a shuffleboard spinoff. The games just keep coming!

4) Beta tester applications are being accepted again.

number1pogocheater

Atleast Landlord and Upgrading will be put on hold, now I can try to catch up on some badges.

Snarechick

bobby

pogo claims that there will be no charge for future badge albums

caroline196

this is confirm the rumor is NOT true,as i first thought.this taken from pogo latest news:

Will Pogo™ Charge an Extra fee for the Regular Weekly Challenges and Badges? 

Answer: The answer is no. We've heard that there's a rumor floating around that says that Pogo™ is considering charging extra fees for the regular weekly challenges, badges and personal challenges. This rumor is not true! All of the badges in the 2003, 2004, 2005 and the upcoming 2006 badge albums are included in your regular subscription to Club Pogo™. Remember, just because you hear a rumor on Pogo™, doesn't mean it's true! ;)

next rumor on pogo:
pogos gonna charge you for breathing!! lmao ::)

cranky

HypnotizedMind

this cant be true..... i mean come on!!!! if this happens how many people u think will leave pogo? a lot!!!!

cranky

i like ur name hypnotized mind would that have anything to do with 3 6mafia

bubblegum

hey I know the next pogo rumor.  The next time you sign your name to a petition, pogo will take away your mini! LOL :)

cranky

they can mine just leave my tokens and badges alone  >:D  lol

Motley

Quote from: bubblegum on November 02, 2005, 04:49:41 PM
hey I know the next pogo rumor.  The next time you sign your name to a petition, pogo will take away your mini! LOL :)

They can take mine. I had a nightmare Monday night that my mini was standing over my bed yelling, "Congratulations", in the Madame Dottie voice.  She had a shirt on that said, "When you've got a bingo, ring the gong." 

cranky

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview