PlayBuddy
May 03, 2024, 03:36:47 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Quinn's Aquarium : Collect 60 pairs of Shell Tiles this week! [Download Cheat]
Crossword Cove HD : Solve 65 down words without using hints this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

i am so pi&&ed off [Updated]

Started by titansfan,

Previous topic - Next topic

titansfan

i had 2 billion tokens in pbeta and i dont know how my tokens got back to 10 million, i know they changed the amount of my tokens. i checked the prizes and my tokens arent cashed, i think P went to my account or tokens starts over because i have a lot???
i was on prizes and no entrys are there and i did keep pressing 100,000 from the cash in, i think the tokens starts over when i had too much, but thats not it, tokens started ALL OVER. i didnt cash in by the way. i already report P about this. Here i is.

QuoteSubject
Hey, i play pogobeta.com a lot, my tokens were gone, i did NOT cash them in. I had 2 billion and something tokens and now my tokens are back to 16 million, my tokens are NOT cashed. It was gone itself. This is pogobeta.com, NOT the real pogo.

Quote:
Discussion Thread
Response (Pogo Garry) 10/05/2003 05:26 AM
Hi There,

Thank you for contacting Pogo.com Game Support.

Pogobeta is a our testing site, but it is completely separate from the Pogo site. Accounts created there, and tokens won there don't count towards your 'real' Pogo account.

We generally discourage our players from playing there because you can't win any prizes there, not all the games are always available, and it doesn't always work properly due to the fact that it is a testing site.

Hope this helps. :-)

Pogo_Garry
Customer Support Representative
EA.com/Pogo

QuotePogobeta is a our testing site
Its AN not A
i replied back to them again, keep you posted.

Pug628

I think it has to do with the new month, maybe they reset it?

titansfan

i am writing pogo again, they didnt reply to me the 2nd time, i still dont got my tokens

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview