PlayBuddy
May 07, 2024, 04:03:04 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Quinn's Aquarium : Collect 60 pairs of Shell Tiles this week! [Download Cheat]
Crossword Cove HD : Solve 65 down words without using hints this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

New Games being tested

Started by AdDn8187,

Previous topic - Next topic

AdDn8187

Newest games being tested right now:

Quick Quack:
Quick Quack is a single-player game with group chat. Create "chains" or "streaks" of matches that are as long as possible!

Ride The Tide:
Ride The Tide: Stay tuned for game information

Shuffle Puck:
Puck Off is a 1-2 player game. Take turns sliding your pucks onto the playing field!

First Class Solitiare 2
The same game but with ranks and badges

** shuffle puck is a new one to me, first time I"ve seen this listed.  Sort of sounds like a pogo shuffle board game. 

caroline196

all these games have been mentioned before and are all on the forum already

Bissel

PogoNutz

Quote from: AdDn8187 on November 07, 2005, 02:18:19 PM
Newest games being tested right now:

Quick Quack:
Quick Quack is a single-player game with group chat. Create "chains" or "streaks" of matches that are as long as possible!

Ride The Tide:
Ride The Tide: Stay tuned for game information

Shuffle Puck:
Puck Off is a 1-2 player game. Take turns sliding your pucks onto the playing field!

First Class Solitiare 2
The same game but with ranks and badges

** shuffle puck is a new one to me, first time I"ve seen this listed.  Sort of sounds like a pogo shuffle board game. 

Thanks O0

pogohatesme

Just incase your curious AdDn.....Ride the Tide is like the old game show Card Sharks.  They put a card up and you guess if the next is higher or lower and continue on if you guess right.

AdDn8187

Caroline.. yes i know the others have been listed but I have not seen the Shuffle Puck one thats why I highlighted it.. sorry i reposted something that was already posted... i'll try to put on a brunette wig in the future before posting so I dont make another blonde fumble again.  Pogohatesme.. yeah I seen the post for that when everyone was talking about it.. I sure hope i can guess better here than I did sitting in my chair watching the game, there were alot of winners in that game cause they didnt listen to me.. hehehe... also I am glad to see you posted and you are ok.. seen on another topic where you were from the southern part of Indiana and was not sure if you were in the area of the horrible weather over the weekend.

AdDn8187

Have a wonderful and safe Vacation Mr. Bill.  And thanks again for the suport  :-*

bobby

Quote from: AdDn8187 on November 07, 2005, 05:13:58 PM
Caroline.. yes i know the others have been listed but I have not seen the Shuffle Puck one thats why I highlighted it.. sorry i reposted something that was already posted... i'll try to put on a brunette wig in the future before posting so I dont make another blonde fumble again.  Pogohatesme.. yeah I seen the post for that when everyone was talking about it.. I sure hope i can guess better here than I did sitting in my chair watching the game, there were alot of winners in that game cause they didnt listen to me.. hehehe... also I am glad to see you posted and you are ok.. seen on another topic where you were from the southern part of Indiana and was not sure if you were in the area of the horrible weather over the weekend.
i was within 15 miles of one of those tornados that hit indiana, we still got some heavy rain and hail in chicago

PogoNutz

Quote from: AdDn8187 on November 07, 2005, 05:18:26 PM
Have a wonderful and safe Vacation Mr. Bill.  And thanks again for the suport  :-*

Thank you, and it was my pleasure.   ;D

AdDn8187

:D Glad to see the kitty finally got to stop counting Mr. Bill.....     I am glad your safe Bobby, and i'm glad you put that 2 all beef patties, special sauce, lettuce, cheese, pickle, onions on a sesame bun under cover and protected it.

pogohatesme

TY for being concerned.....I had my 15 y/o sister with me Saturday night/Sunday morning which made it all the more interesting.  Didn't get caught by tornado but was up with the warning sirens starting at 2 a.m and kept going off about every 30 minutes.  Lots of rain and baseball sized hail here.  But it cleared up and we got some sleep about 6 am.  Am very concered about some of my friends that go to school in Evansville.  Haven't been able to make contact with them yet so please keep us all in IN in your prayers.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview