PlayBuddy
May 15, 2024, 11:21:07 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

pogo mobile

Started by lovebug44,

Previous topic - Next topic

PogoNutz

Quote from: Homer on November 13, 2005, 08:10:01 AM
I have the LG 8100 which is supposed to be their top of the line model. It currently only carries 2 of the 3 games. (TriPeaks and T21) From what I understand Poopit will be added shortly.

I have the model down from Homer's, the VX6100.  It has all three games but seems to have some problems with Tri-peaks.  I started a thread back before I decided which one to buy if you are interested in some comments on what NOT to buy :)

Homer

Gee talk about the devil and he's bound to appear. >:D  :P j/k

Someone was asking for you earlier Bill. ;)

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

PogoNutz

Hey, if they were wearing suits I hope you told them I moved to Barbados   ;)

Homer

PogoNutz

ummmm Navy blue?  And did you stay away from the flashy thing?

Homer

holly312

Also on the pogo mobile subject... funny you guys are talking about it today i read on a web sight today that POGO is coming out with there own mobile phone that has the games and internet access, also heard (not sure if this is true)
that they already have the phone in the UK...I will try and find the web sight i found it on if anyone wants to read it.  :) http://www.geek.com/news/geeknews/2003Jun/bpd20030625020554.htm

Heres the web page i found it on if anyone is interseted in waiting for the POGO mobile phone

pogohatesme

Quote from: Homer on November 14, 2005, 04:27:13 PM
No flashy thing.  :P

OHHHHHHH pretty blue light....reminds me of those Blue Light Specials they use to have a K-Mart all the time lol

PogoNutz

Quote from: Homer on November 14, 2005, 04:27:13 PM
No flashy thing.  :P
Yea, you gotta watch out for that flashy thing.  It makes you forget....ah....what was I saying?

Lish

Cingular has a huge network and I hope they open up to them- why in the hell would they do Verizon first is what I wonder.  Verizon is SO overpriced.

PogoNutz

*Angel*

harland

Sprint will be adding pogo games along with Nextel. Sometime early in 2006. The Nextel phone will be the higher end phones though. Don't have any info on the Sprint phone. I have Nextel and Sprint, when enough of people show interest, they will make the games available. Anything to make another buck. ;)

PogoNutz

Quote from: harland on November 15, 2005, 06:49:08 PM
Sprint will be adding pogo games along with Nextel. Sometime early in 2006. The Nextel phone will be the higher end phones though. Don't have any info on the Sprint phone. I have Nextel and Sprint, when enough of people show interest, they will make the games available. Anything to make another buck. ;)
Before I bought my V phone, I emailed Sprint/Nextel and asked them if/when they'd be adding them.  I posted their response somewhere on here but it was basically along the lines that they would, and that they would post it when the did.  They also told me my current phone wouldn't support it.  It was really no more than a "hold your breath"  What it boils down to is that I got to try out V, am happy with it, and both Sprint and Nextel are gone when their contracts expire.

holly312

I found a picture of pogo phone but according to the websight i posted i think they are working on a new design. Im not sure.

PogoNutz

Quote from: holly312 on November 16, 2005, 07:54:16 AM
I found a picture of pogo phone but according to the websight i posted i think they are working on a new design. Im not sure.

Interesting.  Thanks Holly.

holly312

Your welcome Mr. Bill !!!
i think they are pretty neat  :)

bobby

cingular has pogo mobile according to this magazine i'm reading u gotta text
POPPIT for poppit TRIPEAKS for tri peaks and TURBO21 for turbo 21 send the codes to 386 :)

*Angel*

I am going to try that right now and see if it works.  Will let you know.

*Angel*

Does it have to be all caps?  Also do you know the name of the magazine you seen this in?  Thanks...

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview