PlayBuddy
May 17, 2024, 09:33:14 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

2 for 1 sale on badgehelp.com!

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

IndianLover

I think everyone wishes they will have a 2 for 1 sale but only they will know so we shall wait patiently

Jinx55

Ebay?  Dream you said Ebay? ;) Lordy that place is heaven on earth, well it was anyway till my wife changed my password and hid it from me :'(  Gonna put myself up for auction...or maybe the wife >:D ==naw J/K O0

Dream Faerie

Quote from: Jinx55 on January 19, 2005, 08:23:34 PM
Ebay?  Dream you said Ebay? ;) Lordy that place is heaven on earth, well it was anyway till my wife changed my password and hid it from me :'(  Gonna put myself up for auction...or maybe the wife >:D ==naw J/K O0

lol sounds like my mom in law (B4 she passed away) she ordered everything under the sun lol. Even her last weeks alive as she was slipping, she remembered her credit card number. She wanted us to dial the phone for her & we would have to lie & say it was busy. Her credit card bill was $1600.00 a month. Since she passed in July, we got it down to $70.00 a month.. The things wewish to keep, to keep her spirit alive. But dont sell your wife on E-Bay, She may actually get bought  :P

juliettejenn

Hey there!! When do you think there will be another 2 for 1 sale?  :)  Soon?  lol

BadgeHelpOscar

No, it will be a long, long, long time before I do that again
Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care...

GLDIE9

I hope you have a summer sale of buy one get one free as I am a new member to this and would love to buy one het one free

jamez

hate to bump a old thread but do u plan on doing this 2 for 1 thingy ? anywho i bought 4 autos so far i plan on buying more maybe 1 this week if not around the 1st of oct

Homer

To the best of my knowledge there are no plans for this.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

ME4SPADES_

omg i love 2for 1 sell since i do have all the autos already but there is the new game coming out i hope be out for the 2 for 1 sale well if not mmmmmm ok who is going to satnd in for the 2for 1 sale i have to buy something so ok any offer come on now dont be shy any 1 any1 :-* :-* :-* :-*

babynightsong

Has anyone heard if there is going to be another 2 for 1 sale and if so when? I missed it last time and would love to get it the next time around. If anyone knows anything it would be great. Thanks.

Homer

There are no plans for one yet.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

linkay

hi --it is now Dec 5 2005--does any one know when the 2 for one cheat sale is gonna be--and how do we know when it is --so we don't miss it--thanks O0

babynightsong

That's what I just asked and they said there are no plans yet. :(

linkay

Geez's It sure would be a very merry christmas present if they did one before christmas--- ::) ::)

BadgeHelpOscar

That is what I did last year and guess who didn't get a Christmas??? (although we enjoyed the extra cash)
Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care...

Momma

Oscar,
Do you ever even get a day off? My Pops always told me...."No rest for the Wicked" >:D

hugs
momma

BadgeHelpOscar

linkay

didn't mean to up set any one--just didn't want to miss the sale if there was to be one-just didn't know how to find out when there was on--thank you --rest oscar   ::)

linkay

do you know if your ever gonna have any more 2 for 1 sale on the cheats--really would like to know---- :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

joyfull833

Quote from: Sydk on January 17, 2005, 07:06:45 AM
boy I hope they will have an sell again soon.  It is the New Year O0 O0