PlayBuddy
May 17, 2024, 10:15:29 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

We're Having Another Giveaway!!!

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Which of the following items do you think we should give away?

Nintendo DS
13 (4.6%)
PlayStation2
9 (3.2%)
PlayStation Portable
39 (13.9%)
XBox 360
87 (31%)
PC
97 (34.5%)
Other: Reply to the poll and post what your idea is.
36 (12.8%)

Total Members Voted: 261

cranky

ummmm im not a picky eater  we can go anywhere and i call shot gun lol

thebratdog25

i dotn knwo if you all heard but  the people who  do xbox 360 kind lied on  if you  get the 400 one so you can paly your old xbox games on that  what ive found out is its a lie the only way your going to beable to paly your old xbox games on 360 is if you get xbox life 24/7

cathyl1226

*~Peri~*

I said a new PC. I had to sell mine due to helping out my parents <sigh> :'(

mn_curvydiva

Would love anything really  :)
But Autos from the best place around(here of course) would top this gal's list for sure O0

sandyhook

I agree with the prior posts - Atos would be GREAT  for the new and upcoming games, yep that's what sonds good for me
I have a Nintendo (original) Super Ninetendo, Play Station 1, and Nintendo 64, they all sit on a shelf because I too busy playing on Pogo.

Sadly I waited for Publishers Clearing House and they must of took a left instead of a right and did not arrive at my house
I DO WHAT MY RICE KRISPISES TELL ME TO

gigi

Gigi says "other" is....................... free autos

shasta

I say PC. Would love to have a new computer.

huggybear

Either autos or PC would be awesome!!!! Lol

RowdyOne

I'm not to greedy but I'll go with either a PC or autos  :P

lilywhite

Helen

I voted other. Although anything would be great, give me a plane ticket to Vegas, lol.

RowdyOne

Yea a plane ticket and 1500$ spending moiney to blow in Vegas what else would be nice? lol

Tina123

lori

Perhaps cash  8) Could give a lot of people 50-100 bucks for the price of some of those systems.

Helen

It's fun checking in and seeing everyone's vote!!

Shady Lady

The complete auto package would be great.

winterangel

spunky76

:-*  I think free auto"s  would be the best gift from this sites Santa!!!!  A lot more people could win since programs are a lot cheaper than a PC    O0  Just my opinion. Spunky76

adamsmom

i think auto :Ds and/or a club pogo membership would be great considering pc's and the 360 are really expensive......