tri peaks
harvest mania
battle phlinx
poppit
spades

not real sure on tri peaks, could be squelchies,

cranky

justahumping

I can live without the Phlinx, but the other games are not that bad.  8)

Lish

knothead

I found some more badges

These are for the completed books  The first one is 2005, 2006, and 2007.

Some Game Badges

Super Badge

Scarlette

Thanks crankycook and knothead, those are some very nice badges. O0 O0

Jewel

Thanks for posting those, knothead, I am happy the badges seem to be looking a little better lately.  :)

BlueFrog

:D Thank U thank U........I love the spades badge.The others are nice to.

CindyLouWho

Thanks both of you! Very nice job in finding those   O0

Julie

Thanks to the both of you for posting those badges  O0 There is some nice badges there and I love that spades one  :)

notmypogoname

Oh HECK.  You get badges for completing the books?

And here I had resigned myself to just not finishing some of them.  So much for that idea... LOL.  I'll have to find a way to do backgammon and pinochle after all.

bubblegum

Quote from: notmypogoname on November 20, 2005, 11:26:26 AM
I'll have to find a way to do backgammon and pinochle after all.

As long as its not the rateings badges, I can help you with pinochle.  I can't win a rated game for the love of anything! LOL as for as backgammon, I can help you or you can double browse.

janet

I am sure a lot of us in here will be glad to help you.  If you want to double browse, which is a great help, I think the links to foxfire and msvm (java) are on the home page here.  I learned to do this a couple of weeks ago and it works out great when you don't have a friend available to play.  You would need to set up another account on a 14-day free trial or send it a guest pass. 

Don't forget in Backgammon all you need to do to win the game is for both of you to get your chips (or whatever they are) on your own sides and then your partner can resign.

notmypogoname

I tried double browsing on two computers here... got error messages all over everywhere.

We will press on in the face of insurmountable odds...

janet

Are you able to load games on each individual computer?  You need two separate Java's.  If you download Firefox, it automatically installs Sun Java.  Then you would download msvm, it will install into IE.  Then you must go to IE>tool>internet Options>advanced   make sure SunJava is unchecked, scroll to next> in Mirosoft VM, check top and bottom box which are Java console enabled and JIT Compiler enabled.  Then you must restart your computer. 

I had trouble too originally.  I had to do a search for a later version of msvm as it is no longer available through microsoft.  Then I downloaded that one and it works great. Make sure you download any updates for Windows.  Hope this helps.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview