PlayBuddy
May 19, 2024, 03:14:33 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Texas Holdem room

Started by Cody,

Previous topic - Next topic

Cody

we're still playing now 2 spots open

low rollers > dueces while > table 11 pass 123

RowdyOne

Quote from: shasta on December 03, 2005, 06:35:08 AM
Yes we must of had a lucky table last night. Rowdy and boypower got the flush in the same hand. Then sapphire and Ellenrules got the 4 aces in same hand. Was a good night for poker although a couple of us didn't get anything. Wtg again e1 on your wins. I had fun playing and meeting all you nice folks. Thanks for playing.  O0

Shasta

I'll be glad to play with you and whom ever shasta leave me a message anytime  you need exrtra person  ;) I had a blast with you, sapphire,ellen and boypower last night let's  try it again  say tomorrow night (Sunday) if you want to, It will be my pleasure.

boypower

i would just like to say thats me done and dusted lol i eventually got both thse badges for texas holdem has not taken long really now off to ohoma lol i'll be around later or look me up or leave message and i'll help or play .

thanks boypower ;D

shasta

WTG boypower!!!  O0  Your just a lucky lil  >:D
Gl on Omaha.

Shasta

shasta

Woohoo!! Just got the Royal Flush playing with bots in Just for fun room. Got the 4 Aces badges twice this morning as well. GL E1 on getting those badges.  >:D

Shasta

EllenRules4Ever

Quote from: shasta on December 04, 2005, 08:25:46 AM
Woohoo!! Just got the Royal Flush playing with bots in Just for fun room. Got the 4 Aces badges twice this morning as well. GL E1 on getting those badges. >:D

Shasta

You just a lucky dog.lmao Won't you get mine for me. Ill play you in high Rollers. lol j/k

shasta

You just a lucky dog.lmao Won't you get mine for me. Ill play you in high Rollers. lol j/k

Hahahaha Your still trying to get me tokies. I told you no way.  >:D I need those for the mini mall  :P

Cody

Shasta do you want to play a game of qwerty or something?

EllenRules4Ever

Quote from: shasta on December 04, 2005, 10:54:01 AM

Hahahaha Your still trying to get me tokies. I told you no way. >:D I need those for the mini mall :P

So you want to shop to you drop. awwwwww  I won't hurt you to bad.

Cody

Cody

EllenRules4Ever

Quote from: Cody on December 04, 2005, 11:13:48 AM
same table as always?

awwww did i fall off your friends list. You find a table Ill hunt you down. lol

Cody

Jaguar

Anyone up for a pogo club Texas showdown around 8est tonite?

Albee

CindyLouWho

Quote from: shasta on December 04, 2005, 08:25:46 AM
Woohoo!! Just got the Royal Flush playing with bots in Just for fun room. Got the 4 Aces badges twice this morning as well. GL E1 on getting those badges.  >:D

Shasta

Hey WTG Shasta!!!!   :D

shasta

Thank You Cindy. If you need someone to play just let me know.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview