PlayBuddy
May 04, 2024, 07:28:54 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Quinn's Aquarium : Collect 60 pairs of Shell Tiles this week! [Download Cheat]
Crossword Cove HD : Solve 65 down words without using hints this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Problems with pogo this morning

Started by ElitePirate,

Previous topic - Next topic

BadgeHelpOscar

If you are from Germany, you will have problems with the new 7 letter codes. We are working with our German betas to resolve the problem. It may take a few days....
Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care...

Torn2pieces

Too many people on Pogo..

I think as paid members we should have priority!!!!!!!

This is absolutely ridiculus!

Mayhem

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Country Lady

There were way more people on Thanksgiving week-end than there are today.   I think they need to hire some people that know what their doing and set up some more servers to handle the members that they have.
I ain't to happy with them today. >:D

saskia

Quote from: BadgeHelpOscar on November 30, 2005, 12:49:19 PM
If you are from Germany, you will have problems with the new 7 letter codes. We are working with our German betas to resolve the problem. It may take a few days....

PLEASE OSCAR, DON'T SAY ME THAT IT WILL TAKE SO LONG TO TIME TO FIX IT :'( SENT ME PLEASE A TELEGRAM WHEN ITS WORK (GRANMURALLA1967) AOL-INSTANT. I AM THE PERSON WITH THE STELLAR CODE

LaundryLady

Normally there are about 250,000 ppl on pogo at any given time.  Today less than 175.000, so I would say it's not the amount of ppl or servers.  Looks like they have a real problem on their hands.  I for one would prefer they shut it all down, fix it, and then go back on-line.  This piece meal getting into games sux.

LL

Tracey

well i hope they get it fixed very soon as this is doing my head in waiting for a game to load  :'(

rhino

The problem is the same as when the had the bingo challenge. It takes too long to complete and a direct cause is people getting backlogged trying to log on. They will eventually make more rooms for stellar and then all will be ok. Lets face it,even with the cheat,the badge for stellar took me almost 3 hours. 100 perfect games are way to many to achieve!!!

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: rhino on November 30, 2005, 01:26:13 PM
100 perfect games are way to many to achieve!!!

Thus creating the illusion that this is actually a "challenge" and not a gimmie! You still have all week to work on it so sit back, relax and let the auto fly! (I know you completed it already)

Fluffy756

Quote from: rhino on November 30, 2005, 01:26:13 PM
The problem is the same as when the had the bingo challenge. It takes too long to complete and a direct cause is people getting backlogged trying to log on. They will eventually make more rooms for stellar and then all will be ok. Lets face it,even with the cheat,the badge for stellar took me almost 3 hours. 100 perfect games are way to many to achieve!!!

took me about 2 hours to get it, i got 3 other people too do. i still think it because we got extra badges this week and 3x tri peak is taking long too get like the other one.  but funny thing is i can't get in on ie but no problem getting on from aol do my other screen name.

fluffy

bubblegum

i haven't even been able to get onto pogo to play anything let alone use the cheat for stellar

mac

ggrrr   I'm just trying to get in for tripeaks & can't get past it telling me to please wait...it's loading.  This is crazy!  Like someone mentioned earlier they should shut down fix. I've been trying for 30 minutes & really getting upset at Pogo.  After coming home from work I was looking so forward to working on today's badges. Okay I guess i'm done ranting here but maybe not. 

Oh btw... that yellow warning for AOL users that status hasn't changed in quite awhile so that indicator is useless. 

Mac

Country Lady

I noticed that also.  They could at least let us know when things will be working again

Brandon493

Typical Pogo problems..one would think with all that money they could upgrade their servers. >:(

Brandon493

ElitePirate

Wow, my topic is a hit!! hehheh

Anyways, I managed to load Stellar Sweep-zor up earlier, got 1/2 done, I finished my TriPeaks Badge in the morning before it was acting up, and I completed one P-challenge

This is very aggravating, pogo says AOL users will have difficulty loading, as in slow, they should atleast tell us that any non-aol users aren't gonna work to good.

Brandon493

lol, I've tried to load, and got the game screen up. Now all I get is "cannot find server" UGH!

Brandon493

Torn2pieces

I'm on Pogo now and it seems to be running alot faster for me. It actually loads!!!!

Brandon493

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview