PlayBuddy
May 22, 2024, 10:43:05 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Trizzle HD : Match 5 or more dolls in one move 170 times this week! [Download Cheat]
A Way With Words : Make 80 words with all yellow letters this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Premium Texas Holdem

Started by ME4SPADES_,

Previous topic - Next topic

ME4SPADES_

hi was wondering if any1 else having this problem i have done texas holdem in the heart premium  badge aleast 4 times i have it done but everytime i  go do another premium badge it shows it is not done

Eagles Fan

Yes I have the same thing.  You still get your badge.  I just think it is just starting you over because you ativated for 14 days.  Going to wait and see what happens when the 14 days are up.  If you look and you finished all the games it tells you, your album is complete.  I don't think I want to do it over again quite yet.  lol

ME4SPADES_

Gerald

I didn't have that problem. I choose my Texas Hold'em badge first and right after I got it I moved on to Word Whomp! It never said I wasn't done. O0 :-[

-Tinkerbell

i'm having this problem but not the same badge it's the pop fu badge i think in the what's you sign album

Eagles Fan

Mine is in the Loyal Friend's (rainy day spiderman) so I guess it is happening with all of them.

ME4SPADES_

i think there working on that one and wcs mine dont work on either auto

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview