PlayBuddy
May 20, 2024, 12:38:54 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Lost Rank and Badge Progress

Started by bussey1,

Previous topic - Next topic

bussey1

I am soooo mad.... I was playing penguin blocks tonight and I was almost done with my premuim badge for penguin blocks when pogo started messing up. I had to go to work but I left the room open on my computer. I went home to finish it on my break and I only had 35 more to go and pogo went down and booted me. I get back on the computer and I lost my rank and my badge progess....I wanted to scream!!!!! Oh well not like I can do anything about it but start all over again.....Funny thing is the restaurant didn't default back to the one I was doing when I started it's the one I was doing when everything when to Cr*p....

Bree

You still might get your progress from Pogo.  They went down for about an hour and if you check back tomorrow they may have your progress back.  That does happen sometimes when they go down to get Pogo ready for Wednesday or badge day.  I hope you get them back and Good Luck to you... O0

Monkey

If you switch rooms, it might give it back to you. That happened before to me too on Stellar Sweeper. I was just playing it all morning one day and went from rank 12-14 and close to 15, when I froze. I came back and I was back at 12. I refreshed and it came back. Maybe it will work for you. Or else you may have to play another game of Penguin Blocks and the progress will magically appear, that's happened to me too  :o But what do I expect, after all, this is Pogo we're talking about.

bussey1

Thanks for the encourgement, but I don't think it's gonna help....I've been playing for awhile now and no such luck of it coming back so far...Maybe I'll get lucky later...but I seem to only have bad luck so I'm not counting on it!!!!!!

bussey1

Well I never got my rank or progress back but I finally finished the badge....Took me 3 hours.....Oh welll what can you do!!!

heavenly

i am doing the premium badge for harvest mania and i also lost progress. i had 28 seasons when i went to bed last night but only had 20 when i woke up. it could have been much worse for me!

Cheater4Life

this is a frequent pogo problem for me. when i close out a game and restart it, my rank progress will look the same as when i first stated the game. i have to close out the pogo window and restart the game and the ranks will update and reflect the correct rank. i often switch between computers on my desk and going from one computer to anotner i will just as a precaution automatically close and reopen pogo just to make sure the ranks updated. hope this helps....

HHCORY

I was playing ride the tide all night and did not have any problems.

Tinksfeisty

I was playing phlinx last night and pogo had problems I had 35-40 out of 200 done when I went to bed. I woke up today and logged on, I have 0 credit for that badge.  :'(

Brandon493

Pshh that's nothing..I had 5000+/10000 in poppit..went to bed..woke up this morning and my progress was 89/10000.. >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

Jewel

I lost a whole rank of stack'em.  >:( I guess I shouldn't have sat for such a long session without going out of pogo and back in.

bussey1

oh I am sooooo glad I was done with poppit....I feel bad for you, I guess my losing my 140 in penguin blocks wasn't that bad compared to that...

milo1978

I'm dreading having to do the Penguin Blocks premium badge - the one where you have to make combos....

bussey1

Penguin Blocks premium isn't that bad...It's not as bad as the poppit on, Didn't take as long as I thought it was going to....That is until I had to redo it!!!

Olivia

i think the penguin challenge was the worst............

BoredNItaly

LOL I love the penguin challenge. Have done it so many times for others only takes me about 1-2 hours to complete it  >:D

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview