Cookie Connect : Serve 70 customers this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Glitter signatures

Started by Madonna,

Previous topic - Next topic

Shady Lady

You're very welcome!

Quote from: ~RowdyOne~ on January 22, 2006, 07:05:23 PM
shadylady thanks to you as well, you both made something that looked difficult out to be so easy :)

Snookie

thanks for the glitters and the links shady, you  are a glitter gem

Madonna

Quote from: shadylady_129 on January 22, 2006, 07:03:35 PM
You're very welcome! Can I be the glitter princess now? LOL

Quote from: Madonna on January 22, 2006, 06:57:47 PM
TY so much Shady. I always like to learn something new. ;)
I don't see why we can't crown you glitter emporess, since you are teachig us more complex things than just signatures. All I did was stumble across the links and followed directions. This actually takes a little more skill and tweaking than what I taught how to do. You are a gem and a very good person to share. TY so much for your generosity. O0

Shady Lady

Ok.. Don't fall out your chairs!!!!
I figured out how to make the glitters

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pogohatesme

Quote from: shadylady_129 on January 22, 2006, 08:19:49 PM
Ok.. Don't fall out your chairs!!!!
I figured out how to make the glitters

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

awesome...wtg!

Shady Lady

As soon as I get it mastered I'll post instructions for everyone

ME4SPADES_

hmmm maybe later she can give 101 classes   i mean one on one now if i can just get the imageshak to work for my posting i will be in one more step ahead lol

pogohatesme

Quote from: nightperson on January 22, 2006, 08:27:25 PM
hmmm maybe later she can give 101 classes   i mean one on one now if i can just get the imageshak to work for my posting i will be in one more step ahead lol
if your still having problems with image shack...you might try photobucket.com  I believe they're the same type of setup as Imageshack

ME4SPADES_

Tamelia

I have to say....the last 2 hours has been occupied with all this glitter stuff! I love it..My only problem is, I can't seem to get the tri-color to work..maybe I'll play with it tomorrow :)

pogohatesme

Quote from: Tamelia on January 22, 2006, 08:41:47 PM
I have to say....the last 2 hours has been occupied with all this glitter stuff! I love it..My only problem is, I can't seem to get the tri-color to work..maybe I'll play with it tomorrow :)

it appears that you've got the tricolor going on now in your siggy...looks like the blue, pink, and purple

Tamelia

its just the glitter gif I found... its called easter something..

I did just look back a page and found some of the 3 layer glitters posted...so I uhh borrowed them..

unfortunately, I'm one of those poeple, that i'll work on it til I figure it out, cuz it'll bug the tar outta me if i don't! LOL

pogohatesme

Quote from: Tamelia on January 22, 2006, 08:47:34 PM
its just the glitter gif I found... its called easter something..

I did just look back a page and found some of the 3 layer glitters posted...so I uhh borrowed them..

unfortunately, I'm one of those poeple, that i'll work on it til I figure it out, cuz it'll bug the tar outta me if i don't! LOL

lol that's how I finally figured it out..took me a bit but now I'm hooked!~

Tamelia

Yea i've made a few for some friends on a different forum...even got an extra request a bit ago...its ADDICTIVE I tell ya!  >:D

Shady Lady

Ok... I'm off to bed for tonight. I think I have the basic glitter tiles down and will write a how-to tomorrow for everyone. I'm working on some different effects. Man is this stuff addicting. Right after Glitter 101 we'll have to have a support group meeting too.

Snookie

i just had to share this one..i am so proud of it

Madonna

Snookie, that is absolutely gorgeous. Very well done. O0

pogohatesme

very cute!  lol you're gonna have all your hollidays done in advance aren't ya!

Madonna

I was looking at snookie's new St. Pat's banner, and something just clicked on how to do it. I think I was making it harder that it really is...but that DOES look a little complicated. Oh well, it's pretty and it's unique...that's the important thing.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview