PlayBuddy
May 06, 2024, 06:36:44 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Quinn's Aquarium : Collect 60 pairs of Shell Tiles this week! [Download Cheat]
Crossword Cove HD : Solve 65 down words without using hints this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

qwerty glitch

Started by outlawdave,

Previous topic - Next topic

outlawdave

QWERTY: if you are in qwerty and your playing a rated game and losing badly if you have a word with S or ING at end add a D to it you can have as many D's on a word with ING or S at the end and pogo counts it. I would suggest anyone who wants to capitalize on this to do so now.  Somebody sent a question into the Editor section of Pogo regarding this issue.  Pogo is aware of it and plans to fix it within the next month.  Whether they do or not remains to be seen. it does work also in non rated games.dont know if i works with the bots.

pogohatesme

lol I read that too....figured maybe they had already fixed it....thought surely they weren't stupid enough to post a glitch and then not expect people to do it but I didn't go in the game to check it out.

Helen

Quote from: outlawdave on February 01, 2006, 09:53:40 AM
QWERTY: if you are in qwerty and your playing a rated game and losing badly if you have a word with S or ING at end add a D to it you can have as many D's on a word with ING or S at the end and pogo counts it. I would suggest anyone who wants to capitalize on this to do so now.  Somebody sent a question into the Editor section of Pogo regarding this issue.  Pogo is aware of it and plans to fix it within the next month.  Whether they do or not remains to be seen. it does work also in non rated games.dont know if i works with the bots.

WOW, that's just plain crazy. Thanks for the info.  O0

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview