PlayBuddy
May 17, 2024, 08:59:52 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

take a minute to think about this

Started by ipogoallday,

Previous topic - Next topic

pogohatesme

Quote from: Homer on January 30, 2006, 06:04:25 PM
FACT: Tequila made Homer dance on top of the bar in Mexico.  :o

If memory serves me right it was in Club LaBoom in Cancun.  :P

OMG please tell me you left your clothes on lol :'(

Homer

You know the saying.....What happens in Cancun....Stays in Cancun!  :P ???

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

pogohatesme

ABlondieInAz

QuoteYou know the saying.....What happens in Cancun....Stays in Cancun! 

Mary

hahahaha blondie homer will like the photo very funny  O0

ABlondieInAz

QuoteFACT: Tequila made Homer dance on top of the bar in Mexico.   

If memory serves me right it was in Club LaBoom in Cancun. 
QuoteYou know the saying.....What happens in Cancun....Stays in Cancun!

If you like that one.. you'll really Like this one...... :-*

Mary

pogohatesme

tadpold

Blahh Blahh Blahh... I never used autos and sorry too say hated auto users till i thought i won something then i got a nice letter back from pogo saying i had used an auto in the past when i had not...So needless too say i think pogo actually likes auto users we buy yearly subscriptions .. we buy premium badge albums....more money for them ....Oh yeah did i say (we) yup after that letter what did i do ,went out and bought my first auto program if im gonna be flagged as an auto user im damn well gonna use em O0 (((and get real people who do ya think them three premium badge albums were made for )))) Duh auto users  ;) long live autos happy badge hunting all  O0

Mary

Country Lady

I like your thinking also.  I never thought about those premium books like that before but I'm sure your right.
People that play manually will never run out of badges to get.  But us auto user need something to keep us interested in Pogo.  If we lose interest, we go some where else and they lose money.
Your a brain  O0

heavenly

Quote from: Cheater4Life on January 30, 2006, 02:31:22 PM
you probably could have finished a game and gotten a badge in the time it took you to write that dribble (opening post). autos are fantastic and i will never play a game by hand. BH rocks.....

i'm sorry but this just seems ridiculous. you really spend all that money on membership and autos just to have little pictures next to your screen name without getting any enjoyment out of playing games? i don't get it...

personally i don't really care if people use autos. and to everyone who says "why are you here???" to the original poster...i'm sure there are lots of people who come here to find out info on upcoming games or to see if pogo is down and don't come here to get autos. that's why i read the forum. but i think most of you are missing some of the points of the original post. *IF* there were no autos, there would HAVE to be less stress on the servers since there would be fewer players (that much IS common sense) and probably server performance would be better.

and unless one of you all actually works for pogo, it's silly for anyone on either side of this issue to assume to know what pogo's REAL attitude towards autos is. for every person who says they reported an auto user and nothing happened, i'm sure someone else has a story about someone getting a temp ban or booted for auto use...personal anecdotes don't prove anything overall either way.

give me a minute to put on my firefighter outfit before the flames start

harley89

Here a bucket of water. Look I suggest you pay close attention to the post. If pogo doesnt want to pay out they won't . Even if you never used a auto they can and will say you did. And if you read Pogos TOS if you exploit a glitch or help someone win a game or someone helps you win you are a cheater. So by coming in here to get the tips according to Pogo you are a cheater.

Country Lady

The last time I looked this was a Pogo Cheat site.  

The person who started this thread should have expected these post.  There are many sites and news groups about pogo game playing that have nothing to do with auto/Cheats, in fact are strongly against them.

I am wondering if they feel so strongly about the use of autos and the effect it has on pogos system, why are they posting here?  

Did they think we would see the light and stop using autos?

Why aren't they over at the maddness site reading their tips and hints?

Jewel

One of our presidents swore he never cheated either... :-X

heavenly

it seemed to me that the overall point to the original post was more like "don't complain about pogo running poorly when your auto use might be part of the problem"

and i do see how exploiting glitches on pogo is against the TOS but could someone point to where it specifically forbids someone "helping you win" a game because i didn't notice that. how is that really different from playing against someone who is just really lousy at playing the game?

people seem awfully defensive about their auto use. i don't claim to be squeaky clean either. i have tried autos in the past but i have never bought one and seriously doubt i ever will.

ABlondieInAz

I said it before, I will say it again

The down time pogo has now is nothing compared to how it used to be years back. I can remember when several games would go down at once and Pogo itself would go down 2-3 times and hour! And this was  long BEFORE Club Pogo and Club Pogo games. And " all these autos". I know several other gaming sites that have so much down time it unbelievable.

Companies have server problems all of the time.  There are several things that can cause a server to go down. Sometimes servers are simply taken down for routine matenience, the list goes on and on.

Basically, this all comes down to opinions.  We all have one.  Just because there are people that agree with the  conflicting opinion does not mean anyone is being attacked. It just a healthy debate!

Tequila anyone?

bobby

games on pogo used to go down entirerly but the site would still be up, at least they stopped doing that

LastCall

Excuse me but the Autos are not the problem
   you cannot begin a AUTO unless you can get in the room to play AND then maybe you can run the AUTO Pogo cannot handle all there clients yet as you can see only so many in a room That is the problem <<<  Not the AUTOs  ::)  sheesh

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview