PlayBuddy
May 07, 2024, 10:35:45 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Quinn's Aquarium : Collect 60 pairs of Shell Tiles this week! [Download Cheat]
Crossword Cove HD : Solve 65 down words without using hints this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Idle Players

Started by Spooks,

Previous topic - Next topic

nanners

Hey, SaintHippo?? If we keep adding our "4" cents worth we'll soon have enough to go out to dinner somewhere LOL..

ME4SPADES_

froggielover

yes what you are saying about poppa and lottso are true.. but ... checkin out to see who's token level is going up or staying the same is extremely nosey if not borderline psychotic O0
if it gets under their skin that badly.. wow.. hate to see how they handle a real problem.  

i have issues about stuff on pogo.. but i'm not going to go boo-hooing about it and get all bent out of shape about it.  there are other things in my life that need my energy and attention.  

play games, have a good time, get your tokies and badges and stuff the crap in the trash.  

just sayin what i'm thinkin.  

(i've been reading this forum for a while and i became a member to post ::))

nanners

You sure can come to Night.. the more the merrier.. :D

mailwench

Quote from: froggielover on February 10, 2006, 11:22:57 AM
yes what you are saying about poppa and lottso are true.. but ... checkin out to see who's token level is going up or staying the same is extremely nosey if not borderline psychotic O0
if it gets under their skin that badly.. wow.. hate to see how they handle a real problem.  

i have issues about stuff on pogo.. but i'm not going to go boo-hooing about it and get all bent out of shape about it.  there are other things in my life that need my energy and attention.  

play games, have a good time, get your tokies and badges and stuff the crap in the trash.  

just sayin what i'm thinkin.  

Welcome to the forum froggie!!!!   O0 O0 O0

(i've been reading this forum for a while and i became a member to post ::))

ME4SPADES_

ok on my way ,,,,,wait a minute where am i going to lol ;D

bubblegum

since were all putting our 2 cents in, why don't I make us reservations at the space needle? cuz with everyone's 2 cents we can afford a decent lunch there... :)

ME4SPADES_

mailwench

Quote from: barbn0lastname on February 10, 2006, 11:50:35 AM
super hero outfits are out

Yes thank you barb but can we keep the thread to its original topic?

LastCall

I never watch to see how many or how long someone is in a game
   I just move on  and play other games and let people do what they want
         I say just move on  O0  there are plenty of rooms Don't you think ?
                                                             ::)

nanners

foxx

Quote from: mailwench on February 10, 2006, 11:52:08 AM
Quote from: barbn0lastname on February 10, 2006, 11:50:35 AM
super hero outfits are out

Yes thank you barb but can we keep the thread to its original topic?

lol mailwench...that was very polite!   ;)

lioness

Hi All,
I would like to respond to idle players. I find that in one canasta room that I enjoy playing in has several idle players in it in the evenings. A lot of times I can not even get in the back door. Please do not say go to another room because the rating I have is 99% being played with people with my rating.It is the only room I like to play in. Some people definetly go to room earlier in the day and just sit there for HOURS till they want to play. When I do sometimes get in back door they are still just sitting there. Please do not start chewing at me over this. I think everyone has a right to a opinion. Enjoy all  :)

LastCall

I am to full to chew you lol  ::)
  We just cannot tell people what to do
      And that is it No one will listen any way As you know bye :-\

nanners

Hey wait! I can't go to the space needle.. to many miles away from me lol

EeyoreCouldBMyTwin

Whenever I find a room like Poppa or Lottso and it's Team, if there are alot of folks just parked, I simply find a new game room. I couldn't care less if people park their names, there are tons of game rooms out there for each room. I don't watch people's token counts either, I go to play games not watch and tattle.

LastCall

Lish

I agree with popular opinion this time- who cares who's playing and who's not?

barbn0lastname

SexySagittarian

Wow Spooks, you really seem to have brought out the worst in the majority of the repliers on this thread. I'm sure that you thought your inquiry about appropriate or inappropriate pogo etiquette would be met with many diverse opinions from the members of this forum but were as shocked as I am at the name calling and condescension that was a part of most of the replies. If these people spoke to their bosses, significant others, etc., the way they spoke to you I'm sure they would have been told not to let the door knob hit them where the good Lord split them. I am all for healthy debate on just about any subject but abuse in any form is definitely unacceptable. I am embarrassed to be a member of this forum today. I hope you will accept my apology for the way you have been spoken to. I hope also that some of the other members will sit back and think about their answers to you and decide that it is never acceptable to speak to another member of this forum so harshly. :o :o

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview