PlayBuddy
May 02, 2024, 10:21:38 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Quinn's Aquarium : Collect 60 pairs of Shell Tiles this week! [Download Cheat]
Crossword Cove HD : Solve 65 down words without using hints this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Dancing with the Stars

Started by LastCall,

Previous topic - Next topic

Monkey

Was he really from Nsync? I always thought He was from 98 Degrees.  :))

mailwench

Quote from: PogoLovinMonkey on February 20, 2006, 07:27:40 AM
Was he really from Nsync? I always thought He was from 98 Degrees.  :))

You are probably right...I never listened to that music but I know its one of "those" boy band!

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: PogoSlave on February 20, 2006, 06:55:48 AM
Quote from: SaintHippo on February 20, 2006, 06:45:24 AM
Stacy will win for a couple of reasons: 1) She has a dancing background. 2) She's a former cheerleader for the Baltimore Ravens. 3) She's a current member of the WWE roster (currently on SmackDown even though she is more likely than not to be brought back to Raw). 4) Former member of the WCW Nitro Girls dance roster. 5) WWE is pushing for their fans to vote for Stacy. No other team still left (actually, from the getgo) had a major promotion like the World Wrestling Entertainment to help get out the vote. As much as I've been a fan of Ms. Kielber since her WCW days, I do believe she had an unfair advantage going into this and it's only natural she wins the entire event and move onto much bigger and better things!

I have top disagree with you Saint... Stacey is a great dancer and those long legs take her to places in a dance that are truly remarkable but Drew has been dancing exceptionally well and has a lot of attitude that comes through. Stacy's facial expressions are very uninspiring. I think that Drew is gonna win this one and not just because of the female vote.   I also think Lisa Rinna was robbed... Jerry Rice is an all time great in the football world but his dancing  didn't come anywhere close to being in the same category as Lisa, Stacy and Drew!

Oh no, I'm not saying the others aren't dancing great. I think Drew has been dancing well too but as long as the WWE continues to promote the fact Stacy is on Dancing and getting people out to vote week in and week out, it gives her an advantage over the other competitors. I'm sure some people like Drew or Lisa might tell people thru their websites to go vote but how many people visit their sites? Heck, most wrestling fans aren't watching the show but they know when to vote because of the WWE. If you take half of the WWE viewership from their two weekly TV shows and use them only as the number of people who's voting for Stacy, then we know the winner right now. Do I wish Stacy had entered this contest without the WWE promotional backing? Yes because then we can see if her numbers would put her at the top week in and week out. I'm very interested in seeing how it turns out and despite the fact I'm going to miss Extreme Makeover Home Edition next week, I will be watching to see Stacy win it all.

Mary

well here is my 2 cents on this i love the show and never miss it since it started i feel it is not fair they got rid of lisa don`t believe she would have won since everyone is drooling over stacys legs but she is better then jerry i hope drew wins because stacy cheated when she went to the milatary base and ask them to vote  :( and the drooling over her 42 inch legs come on and her years of belly training  ::) oh well maybe i`m just not on her side i`m only 5foot 1 lol  :)) i wish them all the best of luck  ::)

LastCall

Hi MaMa
  I really think Drew will win he has never goofed up So far Remember they told Stacey she had rubbery legs ::)
and as far as the long legs It wont do it.... It is all about dancing NOT LEGS Lisa did get a bad rap if you read on it
     lots of people  do agree that Jerry won because of many Ft BALL fans and his foot ball players voted for him <<<< of course 
as so as Stacey went to the soldiesr and so on   But I know Jerry will be gone this Thursday night
    And Drew will win it all I hope  sp.gf

Bree

I think Drew will win.  He is the best dancer and works hard every week and does all the dances well.  So my vote is for Drew!!! sp.gf

LastCall

HI Hippo
   I dont think she will win But you never know with the voting that is going on It is just not fair
       Drew I think may get it By far  spb.gif  <<here  is a drink to the winners

Mary

i agree last drew should win he has work very hard every week and does`nt have the following the other 2 have so all his votes are from those who feel he is the best  :)     spg.gif 

LastCall

I say Drew all the way POOR Lisa 
  just cannot belive she lost to Jerry Rice who cannot dance this is all in the votes of people that know them
            or like the sports  :'(  sad very sad

Mary

yes last very very sad  :'( i cried with her  :'(  wish it was on all the time love that show  ::) jerry dances like he has a foot ball stuck  up there  :))   :))   :))

LastCall

Mama
I wont ask were the fy ball is hahahahaha  ::) :)) :)) :)) :)) :))

Mary

hahahahahahahahahaha i`m still laughin last  :))   :))   :))   :))   :))   :))

LastCall

:)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) I am wondering how far it is  :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :))

Mary

to funny last i can`t see the olypics cuz i`m still laughin  :))  :))  :))  :))  :))  :))  :))  :))  :))  :))  :))  :))

LastCall

Well Mama that is why he dances funny
    lmao :)) :)) :)) :))   bow legged  >:(

Mary

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview