PlayBuddy
May 18, 2024, 03:41:20 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

NASCAR

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Are you a NASCAR fan?

Yes
100 (74.1%)
No
35 (25.9%)

Total Members Voted: 129

Joe C

Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

gator8_24

Quote from: Joe C on February 03, 2010, 07:18:46 PM
embrace.gif embrace.gif embrace.gif embrace.gif embrace.gif embrace.gif
Almost time for Daytona! beer11.gif

First comes lots of practice and the Shootout stuff.  It will be busy TV  till the 500 on the 14th not to mention the Super Bowl!

gator8_24

I watched some of the Nascar coverage on Speed last night and Jr looks like a mountain man with all that beard!

Homer

I don't usually watch the "B" race. BTW Junior sucks there also.  hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

I know Danica is the big name but there was another woman Chrissy Wallace who made her first start today and she got zero coverage. Unfortunately Paul Menard took her out on the 1st lap. It would have been nice for Chrissy to get some coverage.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

lilsh0rtii445

Quote from: Homer on February 13, 2010, 11:48:14 AM
I don't usually watch the "B" race. BTW Junior sucks there also.  hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

I know Danica is the big name but there was another woman Chrissy Wallace who made her first start today and she got zero coverage. Unfortunately Paul Menard took her out on the 1st lap. It would have been nice for Chrissy to get some coverage.
slap1.gif

Homer

I know she will get better with more practice but Danica really looks overmatched in the car. She is really struggling and stalled in her pits just like Junior.  hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

lilsh0rtii445

Quote from: Homer on February 13, 2010, 11:57:22 AM
I know she will get better with more practice but Danica really looks overmatched in the car. She is really struggling and stalled in her pits just like Junior.  hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif
donthearyou.gif

I'm going to keep slapping or kicking you every time you type JR.  rolleyes.gif
low blow.gif low blow.gif low blow.gif
hysterical.gif

gator8_24

Quote from: Homer on February 13, 2010, 11:57:22 AM

slap1.gif slap1.gif Well at least she learned from the best! hysterical.gif  Also about Chrissy, she has had press as she was or maybe still is in the truck series.

Are you going to start using Hellman's mayo? giggle2.gif

Homer

Danica just crashed. Did she learn that from JR also? hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

Homer

alyaks

Here ya go Lil...I'll help you out since you're not online at the moment.
Quote from: Homer on February 13, 2010, 12:09:14 PM
Danica just crashed. Did she learn that from JR also? hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif
slap1.gif  low blow.gif slap1.gif
Quote from: Homer on February 13, 2010, 12:09:34 PM
JR
slap1.gif  low blow.gif slap1.gif

lilsh0rtii445

Homer

gator8_24

Quote from: Homer on February 13, 2010, 12:09:14 PM

Homer, you need to listen to the commentary in races. It was not Danica's fault so don't slam her. As for Jr he got crashed too but not his doing.  So let off the gas, Homer  hysterical.gif
slap1.gif slap1.gif low blow.gif low blow.gif slap1.gif slap1.gif low blow.gif low blow.gif swear2.gif swear2.gif elf2.gif

Homer

Quote from: gator8_24 on February 13, 2010, 05:18:27 PM
Homer, you need to listen to the commentary in races. It was not Danica's fault so don't slam her. As for Jr he got crashed too but not his doing.  So let off the gas, Homer  hysterical.gif
slap1.gif slap1.gif low blow.gif low blow.gif slap1.gif slap1.gif low blow.gif low blow.gif swear2.gif swear2.gif elf2.gif

It's not my fault she hitched her ride to a loser.  hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

Homer

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview