PlayBuddy
May 02, 2024, 12:46:21 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Quinn's Aquarium : Collect 60 pairs of Shell Tiles this week! [Download Cheat]
Crossword Cove HD : Solve 65 down words without using hints this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

NASCAR

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Are you a NASCAR fan?

Yes
100 (74.1%)
No
35 (25.9%)

Total Members Voted: 129

Sugarfootin

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Sugarfootin

no-no.gif  thank you Homer i needed that!! i wonder if race will be rained out? diablo.gif what the snit was i thinkin bad mood.gif

Sugarfootin

lipsrsealed.gif Homer if this the wrong place to post this im sorry. i would like the link for Cheats for new upgrades. a newer client. please i cant seem to  find the new ones thankl  link please blowkisses.gif

Homer

Quote from: Sugarfootin on March 28, 2010, 07:47:37 AM
lipsrsealed.gif Homer if this the wrong place to post this im sorry. i would like the link for Cheats for new upgrades. a newer client. please i cant seem to  find the new ones thankl  link please blowkisses.gif

you download them from the Badgehelp website

Homer

gator8_24

Quote from: Homer on March 28, 2010, 11:45:35 AM
crying10.gif crying10.gif crying10.gif

What ya crying about?  There's no crying in racing!  At least mother nature decided for me what to watch this afternoon.  The last I heard, Martinsville is to get rain tmw also.  BTW Junior is in 8th place and Jeffy is 11th in the point standings!  On second thought maybe you should be crying! hysterical.gif

Homer

Quote from: gator8_24 on March 28, 2010, 01:03:53 PM
What ya crying about?  There's no crying in racing!  At least mother nature decided for me what to watch this afternoon.  The last I heard, Martinsville is to get rain tmw also.  BTW Junior is in 8th place and Jeffy is 11th in the point standings!  On second thought maybe you should be crying! hysterical.gif

slap1.gif slap1.gif slap1.gif

Homer

How can you have a race called the Subway Fresh Fit 600 and the race only goes 375 laps on a one mile track?  swear2.gif

gator8_24

Quote from: Homer on April 10, 2010, 07:32:55 AM
How can you have a race called the Subway Fresh Fit 600 and the race only goes 375 laps on a one mile track?  swear2.gif

Because 375 laps = 600 miles!  slap1.gif slap1.gif slap1.gif slap1.gif slap1.gif

I really don't know, sounds silly.

Homer

Quote from: gator8_24 on April 10, 2010, 09:39:23 AM
Because 375 laps = 600 miles!  slap1.gif slap1.gif slap1.gif slap1.gif slap1.gif

I really don't know, sounds silly.

Ummm...375 laps on a one mile track = 375 miles not 600

gator8_24

GO JUNIOR!!!  Guess who starts 5th? Who is a slacker starting in10th! Jeff is sure slacking this season! hysterical.gif

Homer

Quote from: gator8_24 on April 10, 2010, 11:40:06 AM
GO JUNIOR!!!  Guess who starts 5th? Who is a slacker starting in10th! Jeff is sure slacking this season! hysterical.gif

gator8_24

found this info

The 375-lap/375-mile/600K race is scheduled to start at 4:30 p.m. PDT with live coverage on FOX TV, MRN Radio and Sirius Satellite Radio.

There ya go!  There should be a K after the 600 as normal ppl assume it's a 600 miler. Also 64 laps were added to the race length.

lilsh0rtii445

Quote from: gator8_24 on April 10, 2010, 11:58:24 AM
found this info

The 375-lap/375-mile/600K race is scheduled to start at 4:30 p.m. PDT with live coverage on FOX TV, MRN Radio and Sirius Satellite Radio.

There ya go!  There should be a K after the 600 as normal ppl assume it's a 600 miler. Also 64 laps were added to the race length.

Thanks a bunch, Gator!  embrace.gif

I knew it was a night race, but I thought it would've already started. Flipping through the channels 30 minutes early. girl5.gif

gator8_24

Homer

Sources: Kahne leaving for Hendrick

ESPN.com

Kasey Kahne, the hottest potential free agent in NASCAR entering the season, has signed a multiyear agreement to join Hendrick Motorsports in 2011, multiple sources close to negotiations confirmed to ESPN.com Tuesday.

The details of the deal, such as which car Kahne will drive, are still being finalized, sources said.

The prevailing thought is Kahne will occupy the No. 5 car currently driven by Mark Martin, sources said. Martin signed a contract extension last year through the 2011 season.

There is room for Martin and Kahne in the Hendrick family. Stewart Haas Racing receives chassis, engines and technical support from HMS. So Kahne could be housed there until Martin's contract was up, if necessary.

In 2008 Dale Earnhardt Jr. signed a five-year deal with Hendrick. Jimmie Johnson last year signed an extension through 2015, and Jeff Gordon has a lifetime contract.

Kahne is in the final year of his contract with Richard Petty Motorsports, and plans to finish the season in the No. 9 Ford, sources said. It is unknown whether Kahne's sponsor, Budweiser, will accompany him to HMS.

RPM sent out a release acknowledging Kahne would not be renewing his contract after this season.

"Kasey is a very talented driver and I have enjoyed watching him race. We all wish him nothing but the best and hope he succeeds in anything he chooses to do," team owner Richard Petty said.

Hendrick Motorsports officials had no comment.

Calls placed to Kahne, who turned 30 last weekend, and to his agent were not returned.

Time to dump Jr  hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

lilsh0rtii445

Quote from: Homer on April 13, 2010, 02:37:53 PM
Sources: Kahne leaving for Hendrick

Time to dump Jr  hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

Hey, Homer.

Kiss between the lines.

ass.gif ass.gif ass.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview