Canasta HD : Make 30 Canastas this week! [Download Cheat]
Sweet Tooth Town : Collect 80 stars this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Skating with Celebrities

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: Helen on February 27, 2006, 03:26:21 PM
Back to the subject, lol. I don't think that anyone that doesn't want to know the outcome of the show before watching it should come and read this thread. Last night I think those of us that got to see Dancing With the Stars first were unfairly asked not to discuss it. To me it's plain and simple, don't read this thread until you're done watching the show!!

I never said not to discuss it. I believe I even posted a reply earlier today saying that some people took my request the wrong way. I said that if you would like to talk about the winner, I asked that they posted it under that one topic so I knew which topic to avoid during that time. I got online during that 5 hour period I had to wait for my results to appear on the West Coast and knew to avoid "And The Winner Is...." as I thought you guys and gals would be talking about the winner and who might have won. I was actually disappointed when I logged on and saw only "teasers" if you will of "I know who the winner is but won't say". Once this show is over and you want to talk about the winner, by all means go ahead. Those who don't want to know should: a) avoid this topic during that time & b) don't search on the internet for the winner since this show was taped weeks ago and the winner has already been revealed long before tonight!

SexySagittarian

Quote from: pogohatesme on February 27, 2006, 03:11:48 PM
Quote from: ClingFree on February 27, 2006, 03:01:02 PM
<gets on her soap box>   
Okay - Heres a question. You're 'dating' someone is married - or in a realtionship .. in essence cheating on someone to be with you. What makes you think theyre not gonna turn around and do the SAME thing to you?  Do these women think theyre not going to get cheated on, or left, because they are just that wonderful?
<gets back off my soap box>

I second that......or the other way around...what makes a man think a woman's not gonna go off and cheat on him if she was cheating on someone to be with him

The answer to both of those questions is "someone with very low self esteem" .....well, maybe there is a second answer...someone who is just there for some really good sex but isn't looking for a long term relationship! :))

Tara

Quote from: mailwench on February 27, 2006, 03:44:24 PM
Now can someone please tell me who Lloyd skated with professionally....I have been trying to think of this for days now!

Isabelle Brasseur is who he skated with  ;)

pogohatesme

Quote from: SaintHippo on February 27, 2006, 03:47:44 PM
Back to the subject, lol. I don't think that anyone that doesn't want to know the outcome of the show before watching it should come and read this thread. Last night I think those of us that got to see Dancing With the Stars first were unfairly asked not to discuss it. To me it's plain and simple, don't read this thread until you're done watching the show!!

I never said not to discuss it. I believe I even posted a reply earlier today saying that some people took my request the wrong way. I said that if you would like to talk about the winner, I asked that they posted it under that one topic so I knew which topic to avoid during that time. I got online during that 5 hour period I had to wait for my results to appear on the West Coast and knew to avoid "And The Winner Is...." as I thought you guys and gals would be talking about the winner and who might have won. I was actually disappointed when I logged on and saw only "teasers" if you will of "I know who the winner is but won't say". Once this show is over and you want to talk about the winner, by all means go ahead. Those who don't want to know should: a) avoid this topic during that time & b) don't search on the internet for the winner since this show was taped weeks ago and the winner has already been revealed long before tonight!

All right then......I'm announcing the winner as soon as I know....be forewarned!!  If your watching the show on a differnt coast....DON"T READ THIS THREAD UNLESS YOU WANNA KNOW!

Tara

Quote from: SaintHippo on February 27, 2006, 03:47:44 PM

I cant talk about it once the west coast sees it cuz i be snoozing...yanno I need my sleep in hopes theres a new game to play tomorrow on pogo... :)) :)) :))

Tara

oops Helen I got my comment all in your quote...right above...lol

mailwench

Quote from: Tara on February 27, 2006, 03:49:23 PM
Quote from: mailwench on February 27, 2006, 03:44:24 PM
Now can someone please tell me who Lloyd skated with professionally....I have been trying to think of this for days now!

Isabelle Brasseur is who he skated with  ;)

:-* :-* oh thank you very much Tara....

LastCall

Hello Its me lol ::)
   Helen
              I have learned in life once a cheat alway's a cheat
                      Male Or Female A lepard never changes there spots  O0

Helen

Quote from: LastCall on February 27, 2006, 04:16:21 PM
Hello Its me lol ::)
   Helen
              I have learned in life once a cheat alway's a cheat
                      Male Or Female A lepard never changes there spots  O0

Why you telling me this?!?! lol I didn't have a comment either way.   I only agreed with you that no one is perfect and we all make mistakes, lol.

Helen

Quote from: Tara on February 27, 2006, 03:51:59 PM
oops Helen I got my comment all in your quote...right above...lol

It's OK Tara, lol. And, I need my sleep too for the same reason.  O0

Tara

So who you guys want to win?   I want Jillian to win

SaintHiρρo

I grew up (somewhat) watching Jullian on Good Day LA so I'm very well familiar with her skating background (she skated as a teenage) so I was rooting for her. I haven't watched the show or know anybody else in it aside from Kristy Swanson (fell in love with her in that movie with Charlie Sheen) but it was a tough call and I'm rooting for Jillian

Tara

yea there both good....but it will go by how they do tonite...I just love Bruce Jenners attitude didnt he look so good out there just now....Hes not a quitter thats for sure

Tara

I thought the show was only a hour but theres no way it can be over in 15 minutes....I want Jillian to win like I said earlier but I think Kristys 1st skate was better

Helen

I'm pulling for Kristy. She has improved each week and is willing to take risks.

Helen

Quote from: Tara on February 27, 2006, 05:47:24 PM
I thought the show was only a hour but theres no way it can be over in 15 minutes....I want Jillian to win like I said earlier but I think Kristys 1st skate was better

It has to be over by 9PM, 24 starts right after it.

Tara

Its 6 minutes till 8 here Im in Central Time Zone...They have another skate to do...so I dont know...The TV guide says a hour

Tara

Omg I thought tonite was it...Im not happy bout this   >:(

Tara

Final is Thursday after American Idols result show 

SaintHiρρo

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview