This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Pogo Slots : Win 18000 coins this week! [Download Cheat]
Cookie Connect : Serve 70 customers this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Looking for Info on show i saw back in the 80's

Started by Pogo Dalek,

Previous topic - Next topic

Pogo Dalek

Help, I am tryingto find info on this showi saw back in the Mid 80's.

All I can remember is it was part of a Scary Anthology series like Night Gallery or somehting like That.

I looked in Night Gallery and Night Vision List and didnt see it in there.

Anyway, the Episode was about this lady who caught the Train/subway, and she encounters strage happenings whenever the train/subway goes though a dark tunnel, a boy who likes to Kill people while dresed in Army Fatugues over and over again..., and other passengers are strange. They move to Different spots instantly when the tunnel happens.

It all comes to a head when it is revealed that She Catches a Death train, and is doomed to ride this train forever, and the last shot was of her Skeleton in Cobwebs and Dust, and you can hear her voice saying "Here Comes the Tunnel"

Can anyone Help Me???

I really want to find this one!

TmT

94 views and not one reply...

Man, I dont think none of us have a clue... sorry

Tara

Quote from: Tokens  Master Tagger on May 01, 2007, 10:43:14 PM

I guess no one replied because we don't know. I didn't watch scray stuff in the 80's and I still don't.  :P

TmT

Quote from: Tara on May 02, 2007, 04:36:59 AM

I guess no one replied because we don't know. I didn't watch scray stuff in the 80's and I still don't.  :P
Yeah I can vouch for that... all her mirrors in her house are covered with newspaper or taken down!!!

Pogo Dalek

yeah, i know..i figured thre would be someone in the forums who could help! Surely someone had to have seen it!

Ms.Behavin

I asked one of my brothers about this show. He said that it sounded familiar. He said he thought it might be one of those shows that came on over night and on the weekend. Sorry thats not really any help.
Do you remember what station it came on?

Pogo Dalek

oh god, I was in California on a summer trip at the time. SO, I don't know what the Station was. I do know that it was in summer 1986, during the summer when I saw it. 86?? Hmmm..Wel, I know it was the year Big trouble in Little China Came out.

Pogo Dalek

I found it.

I asked the good people in IMBD..And they Helped...

It's from "Tales From the DarkSide's" Season 2.

43. The Last Car  (edit)
Community Score8.2
Great  1
review 
First aired: 2/23/1986    Production Code: 42-218
Stacey is on her way home from college and rides the last car on a train. She is soon perplexed by the bizarre behavior of her fellow passengers, including a woman who knows her name despite the fact they've never met. Stacey soon discovers that she, and everyone else, are dead and on a one-way trip from which there is no escape.

This is Hisotry! I've found one of two programs that I have been looking for since..the dawn of time!

Ms.Behavin

Oh great thats great news. I am glad you found it! I was gonna suggest The Twilight Zone.

bobby

i just barely saw the topic and read the 1st post and thought tales from the dark side... but it was too late lol :"

Pogo Dalek

Now to just link my tardis into the boob tube time stream and find where i can get it.

bobby

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview